Page 359 of 455 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Don't be shocked if his son's best friend from college ends up a Bronco within the next week.
    When did this happen? Easton has a son?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas96 View Post
    When did this happen? Easton has a son?
    Referring to Elway and his son, Jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Referring to Elway and his son, Jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whose friend will probably someday be best remembered as someone who can reach stuff on top shelves.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Chargers would be completely brain dead to keep Cardale and cut Easton. Cardale has had three years to impress and hasn't done so. His past performance is exactly why they drafted Easton.

I don't think teams realize how durable Easton is. Basically, the equivalent of 5 years of collegiate football and hasn't missed a snap due to injury. Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    Chargers would be completely brain dead to keep Cardale and cut Easton. Cardale has had three years to impress and hasn't done so. His past performance is exactly why they drafted Easton.

I don't think teams realize how durable Easton is. Basically, the equivalent of 5 years of collegiate football and hasn't missed a snap due to injury. Incredible!
    Word. Let’s hope our new man is as tough as that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Charger's ESPN beat writer Eric Wiliams projects them to keep Cardale and cut Stick: https://www.espn.com/blog/los-angele...ending-holdout

He speculates that the Chargers may look into keeping a 4th QB if they don't think Stick will clear waivers but that seems pretty far-fetched in today's day and age when some NFL teams only roster 2 QBs. I have pretty significant doubts he clears waivers if they try it. I know some on here don't like the notion but the Eagles are definitely QB needy and showed interest in Stick prior to the draft. They'd have to choose him over rookie QB Clayton Thorson though who went 1 pick behind Stick in the draft I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Charger's ESPN beat writer Eric Wiliams projects them to keep Cardale and cut Stick: https://www.espn.com/blog/los-angele...ending-holdout

He speculates that the Chargers may look into keeping a 4th QB if they don't think Stick will clear waivers but that seems pretty far-fetched in today's day and age when some NFL teams only roster 2 QBs. I have pretty significant doubts he clears waivers if they try it. I know some on here don't like the notion but the Eagles are definitely QB needy and showed interest in Stick prior to the draft. They'd have to choose him over rookie QB Clayton Thorson though who went 1 pick behind Stick in the draft I believe.
    With seeing how successful Mahomes has been... the developmental QB may be the new thing in the NFL. Cardale isn't a developmental guy.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Jones outplayed fifth-round selection Easton Stick during preseason play.
    WTF??? If they keep Jones over Stick I hope another team grabs him! They are fricking idiots if they cut him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    WTF??? If they keep Jones over Stick I hope another team grabs him! They are fricking idiots if they cut him!
    Does Jones outplay Stick if their rotation was switched? Until the last game, Stick was not being protected very much with his O-Line.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I take very little stock in a sports bloggers opinion. I don't know the writer, but guessing he has no to very little inside information.

I predict Stick makes the roster, Cardale gets cut.