Page 439 of 455 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    It's a one year deal for basically peanuts in NFL QB terms

What doesn't compute for your brain?

You've literally never heard of 90% of the QB's in the NFL making less that that who are past their rookie contract.
    Easy decision for Charges, it's like pulling a few pennies out of the couch and seeing what happens.

And, Easton didn't have any market whatsoever from other teams obviously, or else he wouldn't sign a 1 year deal for basically nothing. (In terms of NFL QB's)
    A free agent qb signing a 1 year deal in the NFL after playing for 4 years literally means nobody wants you. The Chargers did him a solid. He was literally free to sign with any team. And nobody wanted him for more than 1 year at 1.8 million.
    Where are you signing next year and for how much?

Edit: bro
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Where are you signing next year and for how much?
    I'm excited to announce that I'm taking my talents to Home Depot, and my agent can give you the details, but it's north of 35k a year, and includes full dental and medical with 2 weeks of paid vacation. And I don't like to brag, but I also get a 15% discount on all items in the store.

I'm excited to announce that I'm taking my talents to Home Depot, and my agent can give you the details, but it's north of 35k a year, and includes full dental and medical with 2 weeks of paid vacation. And I don't like to brag, but I also get a 15% discount on all items in the store.
    Prisoners on work release make more at the Moorhead Taco Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Prisoners on work release make more at the Moorhead Taco Bell.
    I need to fire my agent

It's a one year deal for basically peanuts in NFL QB terms

What doesn't compute for your brain?

You've literally never heard of 90% of the QB's in the NFL making less that that who are past their rookie contract.
    Easy decision for Charges, it's like pulling a few pennies out of the couch and seeing what happens.

And, Easton didn't have any market whatsoever from other teams obviously, or else he wouldn't sign a 1 year deal for basically nothing. (In terms of NFL QB's)
    A free agent qb signing a 1 year deal in the NFL after playing for 4 years literally means nobody wants you. The Chargers did him a solid. He was literally free to sign with any team. And nobody wanted him for more than 1 year at 1.8 million.
    Wolfie was right about Wentz, he’s got the clear edge to be right about Lance, and now he’s got his eyes set on being right about Stick.

A dynasty in the making, boys. Jus be grateful you were around to see it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Wolfie was right about Wentz, he’s got the clear edge to be right about Lance, and now he’s got his eyes set on being right about Stick.

Prepare theyself
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

I wish no employers wanted me and I could get paid $1.8 million to stand around.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

Somebody pluck his eyes out.......problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I wish no employers wanted me and I could get paid $1.8 million to stand around.
    All you need to do is learn when to properly insert the following words/phrases into meetings or emails: Circle Back, Synergy, Take it offline, Please advise, Think outside the box, Touch base, Aligned, During these uncertain times, Talent retention, and Upskilling.

Do that, and the next thing you know you will be holding a clipboard, walking around and talking like you know what is going on, and getting paid! Let's circle back after you have aligned all the outside-the-box thinkers.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    All you need to do is learn when to properly insert the following words/phrases into meetings or emails: Circle Back, Synergy, Take it offline, Please advise, Think outside the box, Touch base, Aligned, During these uncertain times, Talent retention, and Upskilling.

Do that, and the next thing you know you will be holding a clipboard, walking around and talking like you know what is going on, and getting paid! Let's circle back after you have aligned all the outside-the-box thinkers.
    Don't forget to pivot!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.