Page 390 of 455 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Isn't Oregon one of those cue card offenses? I can't wait till the NFL starts using those because they have so many of these guys.
    It seems like it is designed to get athletes out into space. I haven't seen much film to be certain. They block a lot on the perimeter and utilize screens and feints a lot. Blocking scheme seemed simplistic, so probably zone blocking. Their way is to out recruit everyone.

Edit: Cue cards/ mic systems don't work in the NFL. Because as soon as other teams figure out that the QB is a lame duck they change the defense 10-15 seconds into the count. Famous example being Jared Goff.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This may all be true but you don't cut bait on a #6 overall pick in a couple years. NFL execs are way too proud to admit mistakes like that when they do happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    This I agree with. It's the sunk cost fallacy.

In other news, maybe some team might trade for him.

https://section215.com/2020/04/16/ph...-easton-stick/

I think Easton is going to end up in Philly, who would have drafted him in the first place.

I think it'll ultimately be a good move if it happens. I trust they'd find a way to use him.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think Easton is going to end up in Philly, who would have drafted him in the first place.

I think it'll ultimately be a good move if it happens. I trust they'd find a way to use him.
    Yeah use him like the saints guy that would be great

Easton will be contributing somewhere soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Isn't Oregon one of those cue card offenses? I can't wait till the NFL starts using those because they have so many of these guys.
    We haven't used the cue cards for a few years. Chip Kelly and Mark Helfrich were the big proponents of those. In 2015 against Arizona State it got ridiculous with decoys and giant screens to cover them because Arizona State was stealing signs: https://i.imgur.com/nToKRT5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RatherBeYachting View Post
    We haven't used the cue cards for a few years. Chip Kelly and Mark Helfrich were the big proponents of those. In 2015 against Arizona State it got ridiculous with decoys and giant screens to cover them because Arizona State was stealing signs: https://i.imgur.com/nToKRT5.jpg
    Okay then. Hand signals or is your guy making checks and calling protections at the line?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Jalen Hurts to the Eagles. They probably won't be getting Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Jalen Hurts to the Eagles. They probably won't be getting Stick.
    Nope.

Hopefully someone else will give him a crack at a Hill-like role.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hill himself is on the wrong side of 30. Maybe the Saints trade for Easton?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Hill himself is on the wrong side of 30. Maybe the Saints trade for Easton?
    Crazy he is that old but I suppose if he would have went on his mission that would make sense. I thought last year the bolts would use Easton in a capacity like Hill. Or another team would try the same, but it really hasn't caught on.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CalBison97 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    This may all be true but you don't cut bait on a #6 overall pick in a couple years. NFL execs are way too proud to admit mistakes like that when they do happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Except the Broncos, who can admit and dump their QB trash rather quickly.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.