Page 335 of 455 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Guy I work with threw a first pitch at an Angel's game and Mike Trout was the catcher. He was pretty thrilled (my co-worker, that is).
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Source? 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by turkeybucket View Post
    Source? 10 char
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-it-qualities/

Or you can just click the above statement.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

More information in regards to the "make-it" qualities of Easton Stick: https://nfltraderumors.co/nfc-west-n...rgers-raiders/

I particularly liked this statement from Ken Whisenhunt:

"We sent him a packet with some things and when he came in, we quizzed him on it," Offensive Coordinator Ken Whisenhunt said. "We did something a little bit different this time. Usually, we'll ask them specific questions about plays in the packet. This time, we just said, 'Draw everything that you can remember.' Usually, it's about three plays -- three pass plays and a couple of runs. (Stick) was very impressive. It's still on the board in (my office), the three plays that he drew up and how detailed they were. For a college football player having to learn something that's a little bit different than what he's done, put the time in and come back without any notice and be able to put it back up on the board was really impressive."
    Reminds me a lot of the same praise Wentz was receiving prior to being drafted, especially during his visit with the Rams. The NDSU QB room might be one of the best prepared in all of college football. Got to give Randy Hedberg a lot of praise for how he teaches.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    More information in regards to the "make-it" qualities of Easton Stick: https://nfltraderumors.co/nfc-west-n...rgers-raiders/

I particularly liked this statement from Ken Whisenhunt:

Reminds me a lot of the same praise Wentz was receiving prior to being drafted, especially during his visit with the Rams. The NDSU QB room might be one of the best prepared in all of college football. Got to give Randy Hedberg a lot of praise for how he teaches.
    His meetings with The Mooch and Gruden that was shown on TV was very impressive. I loved when Carson is explaining the play in Bison terminology and then says ---
    ---you would call this play-----------in there terminology. The look on their faces was priceless.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty cool video breaking down some of the things the Chargers like about Stick.

https://www.chargers.com/news/in-the...n-easton-stick

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Pretty cool video breaking down some of the things the Chargers like about Stick.

https://www.chargers.com/news/in-the...n-easton-stick
    not you... but i love when i post something on ndsu fans facebook page then , kolpack, forum ,kfgo run to thier social sites to post it as thier own bahaha

i like this 1 too https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/...945662976?s=09
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Madden NFL 20 Chargers Rookie Ratings

Player Overall Rating
    DT Jerry Tillery 74
    S Nasir Adderley 71
    LB Drue Tranquill 69
    DT Cortez Broughton 63
    LB Emeke Egbule 63
    OT Trey Pipkins 62
    QB Easton Stick 62
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Sticks training camp starts July 25 by the way... Costa Mesa Cali.

The Chargers will open Week 1 on Thursday, Aug. 8 against the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium. That is scheduled for 7 p.m. PT

Los Angeles will then host the New Orleans Saints Week 2 at Dignity Health Sports Park on Sunday, Aug. 18 at 1 p.m. PT. That game will be nationally televised on CBS.
    Bolts then stay at home the following week to take on the Seattle Seahawks on Saturday, Aug. 24 at 7 p.m. PT.

The Chargers’ preseason concludes on Thursday, Aug. 29 with a game on the road at Levi’s Stadium against the San Francisco 49ers at 7 p.m. PT.

The team opens the regular season on Sept. 8 at home against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, Sept. 8 at 1:05 p.m. PT.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?