Page 213 of 455 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Outstanding!!!!!
    Agreed, and then there is this—> https://twitter.com/ndsufootball/sta...20111800995843

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agreed, and then there is this—> https://twitter.com/ndsufootball/sta...20111800995843

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's had a really great year. Anchor of the Oline for sure.

Easton will be in the East West Shrine Game https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/st...18719096463360

Not the Senior Bowl... but not horrible. Didn't Jimmy G do the Shrine Game then got moved to senior bowl afterwards based on performance?

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Easton will be in the East West Shrine Game https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/st...18719096463360

Not the Senior Bowl... but not horrible. Didn't Jimmy G do the Shrine Game then got moved to senior bowl afterwards based on performance?
    I seen Carson was tweeting support for the SBowl

Was able to finagle 12 minutes to interview Easton one on one today.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Was able to finagle 12 minutes to interview Easton one on one today.

Enjoy.
    Nice that you got the story on the seniors and the coach. Funny how people who care about each other can act. Let’s give these guys a good send off Friday night.

* then do it again in January
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Possibly lost in everything that has gone on this week. With a win Easton will tie Brock Jensen for most wins as qb in FCS history. I know Easton does not care about individual awards but rather the an ultimate team player. Go Bison one for the tie and two for the record.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Possibly lost in everything that has gone on this week. With a win Easton will tie Brock Jensen for most wins as qb in FCS history. I know Easton does not care about individual awards but rather the an ultimate team player. Go Bison one for the tie and two for the record.
    He's definitely not a guy to get worked up about individual accomplishments but I bet he remembers vividly who those 3 losses were against and 2 of them were against the team on the opposite sideline on Friday. He should be plenty motivated to pick up that record-tying win for more than just another trip to Frisco....

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post

Easton should be at the Senior Bowl. This is still good news but as far as I'm concerned, he earned the Senior Bowl. We'll see what happens.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He's definitely not a guy to get worked up about individual accomplishments but I bet he remembers vividly who those 3 losses were against and 2 of them were against the team on the opposite sideline on Friday. He should be plenty motivated to pick up that record-tying win for more than just another trip to Frisco....
    Added to that is TC and Stick are 2-2 head to head. This game will be the decider on who has the better opposing record