Page 262 of 455 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Personally, i wouldn't touch anyone that skipped on their bowl games. I get the financial benefit of doing so, but you really abandon your teammates by doing so. Of course, Grier had an ankle injury allegedly, so thankfully he didn't abandon his teammates.

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...325266433?s=19

Sticks talked to 28 of 32 NFL teams already. Before the Combine. That's more than I would have thought.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, that is a significant amount. More than i recall Wentz having, but i also think some teams knew they wouldn't be in position for Wentz. All 32 teams have a chance at Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    Easton does the one thing that matters most, win! There have been many players with more skill, winning is valued most.
    Think again. No one drafted Brock. He won a lot too. No one even wanted to keep him around for more than a short while.

Have to perform
    This is stiff competition

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Think again. No one drafted Brock. He won a lot too. No one even wanted to keep him around for more than a short while.
    Correct, being a winner is not a skill.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Personally, i wouldn't touch anyone that skipped on their bowl games. I get the financial benefit of doing so, but you really abandon your teammates by doing so. Of course, Grier had an ankle injury allegedly, so thankfully he didn't abandon his teammates.
    It is shocking that some of these guys that skip their bowl games are still allowed to be part of the “team” and wander the sidelines acting important while their team is playing in said bowl game. If you want to skip the game I understand why, go ahead and be done. But that should mean no more team privileges like weight room, free school gear, playbooks, film room, ect., and you certainly don’t get to stand on the sideline while your ex teammates are busting their tail on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Have to perform
    This is stiff competition
    He definitely can't have any more bad days. Needs to hit the combine and pro day out of the park.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    It is shocking that some of these guys that skip their bowl games are still allowed to be part of the “team” and wander the sidelines acting important while their team is playing in said bowl game. If you want to skip the game I understand why, go ahead and be done. But that should mean no more team privileges like weight room, free school gear, playbooks, film room, ect., and you certainly don’t get to stand on the sideline while your ex teammates are busting their tail on the field.
    If you leave the team youre gone.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Just shows how the bowl games aren’t important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk