Page 267 of 455 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Many scouts focus too much on the physical attributes of a potential NFL QB and not on the intangible "IT" factor - does this person have leadership, can he command a huddle, does the person read defenses and make adjustments of the fly, do they have pocket presence, can they make instant and correct decisions under pressure, are they a person of integrity, character, and morality; do they 'heart' .... As someone pointed out in a post above, the Patriots looked at Brady's 'IT' factor when they decided to get him despite his lack of some physical attributes.

So if you are scouting ES, you have to ask yourself - does ES have the "IT" factors to make a good NFL QB. The physical attributes will be otherwise showcased and measured at the Combine, NDSU Pro-Day, and various team workouts.
    You also have to ask yourself can ES put the ball into the smalls windows on consistent bases that the NFL requires. If your receivers have to slow down or reach back for a ball in the NFL they are going to get killed, the ball is going to get picked or the ball will be incomplete. That is the big question I would ask myself if I was looking at ES. Most on this board would not like my answer and believe me I hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    You also have to ask yourself can ES put the ball into the smalls windows on consistent bases that the NFL requires. If your receivers have to slow down or reach back for a ball in the NFL they are going to get killed, the ball is going to get picked or the ball will be incomplete. That is the big question I would ask myself if I was looking at ES. Most on this board would not like my answer and believe me I hope I am wrong.
    Depends a lot on if he can trust his read and pull the trigger without hesitating.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Depends a lot on if he can trust his read and pull the trigger without hesitating.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    What’s with all the drama, Stick is a fine young man and a great QB let the chips fall and I would bet he lands in a good spot

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    What’s with all the drama, Stick is a fine young man and a great QB let the chips fall and I would bet he lands in a good spot
    Seems like the type of prospect the Patriots would snag.

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Drama???? Have no idea where this comment comes from. My only point is that if he can make quick decisions and trust his arm he will be fine.

Wow Bisonville is touchy sometimes(all the time)

[QUOTE=TAILG8R;1336992]Depends a lot on if he can trust his read and pull the trigger without hesitating.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Truth
    He needs to anticipate the window. Waiting until it opens just wont work.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

[QUOTE=56BISON73;1337090]
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Truth
    He needs to anticipate the window. Waiting until it opens just wont work.
    He's shown he CAN do this. He just need to do it CONSISTENTLY.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

He's shown he CAN do this. He just need to do it CONSISTENTLY.
    Agreed

10 something something somethings

Praying he goes to the Saints. From a selfish point of view, I want him on the Dolphins, but there is no better mentor than Drew Brees, especially for the weaknesses in Easton's game.

Brees is the ultimate, throw em open QB. This is the biggest mountain Easton has to climb. Impeccable timing is the very reason Brees is the player he is. If that could just somehow rub off on, or be absorbed by Easton, he has everything else.

When Easton is on... HE. IS. ON.

When he's not, hes not.

When hes hot, he is an NFL STARTER... When hes not, Hes good enough to get a cup of coffee in the NFL
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS