Page 384 of 455 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I hadn't seen that but I'll still believe it when I see him playing somewhere else.
    Hail the BISON!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brady leaving the Patriots is a little more than speculation now. Even Robert Kraft has acknowledged that they are parting ways. Barring something drastic, it seems inevitable that Brady is gone. The Chargers are the favorites to land him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Brady leaving the Patriots is a little more than speculation now. Even Robert Kraft has acknowledged that they are parting ways. Barring something drastic, it seems inevitable that Brady is gone. The Chargers are the favorites to land him right now.
    Sounds like he already has a deal with Tampa Bay.

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Wow, why would he leave NE?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Winston is gone and Brady is the new guy in Tampa.
    Rivers to Colts.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like he already has a deal with Tampa Bay.
    Yep, the winds of free agency have changed to Tampa Bay. They probably have more money. I thought LA could entice him with a foot in the door to the entertainment industry though. I really hope Jameis doesn’t end up in LA. God, please, no. That would be a big let down from Brady...

I really don't understand this decision by Brady. His ego must have got the best of him but this move makes no sense to me. Arians offense tries to push the ball down field, Brady's been a dink and dunker his entire career except when he had Moss but he doesn't have the arm he had 10 years ago either. Plus he's going up against Bree's and the Saints twice a year now. No more pansy AFC least teams on the schedule. Guessing he's going to find life quite a bit tougher his last 2 seasons if he makes it that long.

I really don't understand this decision by Brady. His ego must have got the best of him but this move makes no sense to me. Arians offense tries to push the ball down field, Brady's been a dink and dunker his entire career except when he had Moss but he doesn't have the arm he had 10 years ago either. Plus he's going up against Bree's and the Saints twice a year now. No more pansy AFC least teams on the schedule. Guessing he's going to find life quite a bit tougher his last 2 seasons if he makes it that long.
    I don't know whose decision it was but it was reported (FWIW) that Belichick called and said the offer was 1 year for less than he made last year.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

What are the income tax laws like in florida?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    What are the income tax laws like in florida?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No state income tax.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix