Page 383 of 455 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    I hope Easton gets a shot this year, regardless of what the Chargers do on draft day regarding their QB situation. Easton is a winner, he has proven this - he finds ways to win. He deserves a shot.
    Just saw the short Twitter video of Coach Entz talking about the point system. The other system, apparently, is the 'grading system' on how they do in practices. Entz says he and his staff give priority to who makes plays in games over players who 'grade' out well.

This is why I believe Easton deserves a shot. (It is why I thought Brock deserved more consideration than he got). Ain't just athletic ability that allows a player to 'make plays' and makes the team a winner. Tom Brady is a good example of this. Good luck Easton. Wish you well.

Saw that Cardale Jones - one of the three QB with the Chargers last summer after they drafted Easton - is now in the XFL.

In the news today for his performance in, what, three XFL games. Seven interceptions. News writers were asking whether Cardale would survive in the XFL.

In the exhibition games last year for the Chargers, Cardale played pretty well, better than Easton perhaps. The coaches saw more upside with Easton than with Cardale, apparently. So they kept Easton, let Cardale go.

I hope Easton gets a shot this year, regardless of what the Chargers do on draft day regarding their QB situation. Easton is a winner, he has proven this - he finds ways to win. He deserves a shot.
    But FBS competition so much better have to question how good a QB is that put up stats like Easton. Just total crap.....the NFL and P5 teams are so full of themselves.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Saw that Cardale Jones - one of the three QB with the Chargers last summer after they drafted Easton - is now in the XFL.

In the news today for his performance in, what, three XFL games. Seven interceptions. News writers were asking whether Cardale would survive in the XFL.

In the exhibition games last year for the Chargers, Cardale played pretty well, better than Easton perhaps. The coaches saw more upside with Easton than with Cardale, apparently. So they kept Easton, let Cardale go.

Cardale was recently benched for Tyree Jackson. Cardale has not handled adversity well. He recently lost his first games ever since college, and two games ago was caught on an open mic asking his coach to bench one of his WR’s. Instead of talking to and trying to coach up his WR, Cardale instead just threw a tantrum and told the coach to bench the WR, because he wasn’t ready. Not a savvy vet move for a guy who is supposed to be a top QB in the XFL.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Cardale was recently benched for Tyree Jackson. Cardale has not handled adversity well. He recently lost his first games ever since college, and two games ago was caught on an open mic asking his coach to bench one of his WR’s. Instead of talking to and trying to coach up his WR, Cardale instead just threw a tantrum and told the coach to bench the WR, because he wasn’t ready. Not a savvy vet move for a guy who is supposed to be a top QB in the XFL.
    Cardale looked good the first two weeks. The last three weeks he looked like he had no business playing football.
    Hail the BISON!!!

It will be really interesting to see what the Chargers do in the draft. I've seen mocks that have everything from them taking an OL to Tua somehow falling to their pick to them taking Herbert.

I'm hoping they shore up the line and either run with Tyrod or pick up a guy like Bridgewater on a short term deal. I'm crossing my fingers they're going to work Easton into the offense in a wildcat-like role.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Sounds like Tom Brady is heading to the Chargers or Tampa Bay. Easton learning from Brady for a couple years could be a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    Sounds like Tom Brady is heading to the Chargers or Tampa Bay. Easton learning from Brady for a couple years could be a good thing!
    He's not playing anywhere but NE. Why do they even keep talking about him....smh

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He's not playing anywhere but NE. Why do they even keep talking about him....smh
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...5gv?li=BBnb7Kz
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    uhhh... Brady came out and said he is leaving New England...

I hadn't seen that but I'll still believe it when I see him playing somewhere else.