Page 209 of 455 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

They shouldn't allow juniors at the Senior Bowl IMO. Might as well change the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    They shouldn't allow juniors at the Senior Bowl IMO. Might as well change the name.
    I believe they have to be 4 year juniors, aka RS Juniors. Also, they'd probably have to generate enough buzz with scouts to possibly leave early for the draft.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I didn't think they did allow Juniors, which is why Jared Goff wasn't there in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I didn't think they did allow Juniors, which is why Jared Goff wasn't there in 2016.
    I still remember Connor Cook declining his Senior Bowl invite in 2016... worked out real well for him. He's now on Cincinnati's practice squad... his 3rd team. He has 1 career start, which was a nightmarish playoff game for Oakland against Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I still remember Connor Cook declining his Senior Bowl invite in 2016... worked out real well for him. He's now on Cincinnati's practice squad... his 3rd team. He has 1 career start, which was a nightmarish playoff game for Oakland against Houston.
    I'm going to chalk that up to "Million dollar arm, ten cent head"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

If Easton was 3-4 inches taller, then he'd be in. FCS guys need videogame stats or prototype size.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    If Easton was 3-4 inches taller, then he'd be in. FCS guys need videogame stats or prototype size.
    That's a shame. At 6'2" he's at least as tall as about a third of the current NFL Starting QBs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ootball_League). Also, after watching some old NFL games from the 70s on YouTube, I noticed a HOFer from some of those games reminded me of Easton:

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That's a shame. At 6'2" he's at least as tall as about a third of the current NFL Starting QBs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ootball_League). Also, after watching some old NFL games from the 70s on YouTube, I noticed a HOFer from some of those games reminded me of Easton:

Are you kidding me?*

*I don't think Staubach ever had a mustache.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Are you kidding me?*

*I don't think Staubach ever had a mustache.
    But if he did, it would have been awesome. Perhaps I should grow mine back since I haven't shaved all week. Plus, it has been awhile since I have creeped people out with my beautiful face.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.