Page 307 of 455 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Story from Sam Herder of Hero Sports about FCS draft prospects has Easton going in the 4th round of the NFL draft.

https://herosports.com/nfl/draft-fcs...cts-april-bzbz
    I don't remember Nasir Adderley being much of an impact player when Delaware played NDSU, but I keep hearing great things about him. With as much respect he is getting, he definitely should be drafted before the third round.

The other two guys in the top five who played against NDSU, Khalen Saunders and Jordan Brown, were easy to remember being impact players. Good to see the MVFC well represented in that list.
    Hail the BISON!!!

In line at a very busy Costco in West Fargo this Sunday afternoon, and sure enough, there's Easton Stick, by himself in line. I happened to be standing at the checkout as he was walking by so I walked a couple of feet to shake his hand and thank him for everything he's done for Bison football. He said "Thanks, I appreciate you guys" in a very gracious way.

Obviously really cool to say I shook his hand, and I also kind of felt a little conflicted, like I didn't really want to bother him when he was out in public. But anyway... His physical attributes are much bigger than what they look like on screen and from the dome seats. Probably has something to do with always having 300-pound lineman next to him. But I was struck by how much bigger he is in person. Definitely an NFL body, from the perspective of this armchair fan.

Good luck to Easton on Draft day and in the next phase of his career.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I heard on Ross Uglems podcast a while ago that teams don't draft QBs after 4th round and look for RBs or special team players.
    Teams other than NE perhaps. Drafted after 4th round from 2000+.

2000 - Brady (6th rd)
    2003 - Kliff Kingsbury (6th)
    2005 - Matt Cassell (7th)
    2010 - Zac Robinson (7th)
    2018 - Danny Etling (7th)
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Saw this article yesterday from McFooly quoting Dane Brugler of The Athletic who now thinks Easton will probably be a UDFA -- instead he is claiming that teams are interested in the QB from Central Connecticut State (what a crock)

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...t-being-chosen

I am definitely not a draft expert, but it seems to me, you don't get multiple private workouts with NFL teams if you are viewed as a UDFA or "Camp Arm"

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...45407768580096

I'll reserve judgment on his draft status until TAB consults his Magic 8 ball.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Depending on who you talk to, Stick goes from “better draft him in the 3rd” to “UDFA for sure” status.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m seeing a lot more 4-5th rd predictions since his proday. More so 5th rd. I hope the kid gets drafted non the less.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Searching through Twitter, I found this post:

https://twitter.com/rotounderworld/s...95890339373058
    Hail the BISON!!!