Page 271 of 455 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, but what I've been paid to do is irrelevant, and that type of argument usually means the one saying it is looking for an easy way out. I've proven to you that 17 MPH, top speed or average, since Manning did both, is fast for a human being. You haven't brought anything, let alone statistics, to prove your opinion that 17 MPH for a human being is SLOW. The last article I posted, showed statistics (by other people who get paid to it) that 17 MPH is actually pretty good for an NFL player.

Perhaps you can bring in bell curve that shows where 17 MPH is SLOW. If one were to exists, my guess it would be in the top 90%.
    By statistical analysis I don’t mean guessing the number of jellybeans in a mason jar. Also, the mere fact that you would use the phase “I’ve proven” in regard to an argument about stats shows your incompetence. The article also stated Lane Johnson posted the highest top speed by an OL at 18.5 mph. How many WRs in the league would you guess are going to be slower than an OL?

You again switch from top speed to average speed. You have got to be the dumbest poster on this entire board.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Even by Bisonville standards this thread has gotten absolutely retarded.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    By statistical analysis I don’t mean guessing the number of jellybeans in a mason jar. Also, the mere fact that you would use the phase “I’ve proven” in regard to an argument about stats shows your incompetence. The article also stated Lane Johnson posted the highest top speed by an OL at 18.5 mph. How many WRs in the league would you guess are going to be slower than an OL?

You again switch from top speed to average speed. You have got to be the dumbest poster on this entire board.
    And here comes the nonsensical insults to change the subject. Nope, no jellybeans in a jar to worry about in wrestling statistics. However, with the right algorithm, I can predict accurately how long each session will last when creating a schedule. That's just one example.

Top speed or average speed makes little difference. 17 MPH for a human being is fast at any length of distance being covered, which is the original argument you are disputing. Yes, Lane Johnson is fast, but how many OL in game of football can beat 17 MPH (top or average speed), which you claimed? Not the majority. Did your favorite man-crush, Ratatouille, ever break 18.5 MPH? Probably, but I doubt by much more than 1/2 MPH.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Did your favorite man-crush, Ratatouille, ever break 18.5 MPH? Probably, but I doubt by much more than 1/2 MPH.
    Prove it.

10 char.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Off topic a bit, but here is a short video discussing Easton's throwing mechanics

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaE3xStWe4U

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Prove it.

10 char.
    I already provided you his numbers above. Instead of changing the subject, when are you going to disprove my statement?

They're fast, it just the game is so much faster.

Not sure many QBs are slower than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, but they've been proven to hit 17 MPH during a game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I know what they mean, you're just struggling to figure your way out of an argument you can't win - again. I predict the sophomoric insults to begin soon to change the subject.
    OR.............. You could just drop it.

Hell, he's got his trolling hook so far in your mouth right now, I'm not sure you can, legally, even be released back into the general population.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Off topic a bit, but here is a short video discussing Easton's throwing mechanics

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaE3xStWe4U
    The QB in that video is Marvin Zanders who was a QB at Mizzou and transferred to Vanderbilt. The look on his face when they mention NDSU's 7/8 championships is pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    OR.............. You could just drop it.

Hell, he's got his trolling hook so far in your mouth right now, I'm not sure you can, legally, even be released back into the general population.
    No, I like messing around with him just see him struggle and get angry.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I already provided you his numbers above. Instead of changing the subject, when are you going to disprove my statement?
    What's there to disprove in the statement you quoted from yourself? I'm not sure many QBs are slower than them either. Drew Bledsoe?

Anyway, I realize numbers confuse your pretty little head so I'll throw you another life line since you ignored Izzy's earlier. Your link says Will covered the final 20 yards in 1.89 seconds. That means 10.58 yards per second avg which turns into an avg of 21.5 mph over the last 20 yards. Is that much more than 1/2 mph more than 18.5? Sorry, I'm not good with numbers.