Page 313 of 455 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Terrible round 1 for QB's. Our boy is getting pushed down severely if some team isn't high on him. The biggest head scratcher remains Kyler. Barely 5'10, 185 lbs and runs 4.4. That's an undersized RB. Wonderlick is 20. Ran one year of the air raid. I just don't understand. A fast QB spy will make his life hell.

Meanwhile Drew Lock is sitting undrafted.
    Makes me think of Jabril Cox!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Terrible round 1 for QB's. Our boy is getting pushed down severely if some team isn't high on him. The biggest head scratcher remains Kyler. Barely 5'10, 185 lbs and runs 4.4. That's an undersized RB. Wonderlick is 20. Ran one year of the air raid. I just don't understand. A fast QB spy will make his life hell.

Meanwhile Drew Lock is sitting undrafted.
    Yeah Kyler is a great athlete but I also didn't get the hype because the physical traits just aren't there. Plus the Cardinals now have a lame duck 1st rounder that nobody will give them anything for.

My guess is Kyler will start out hot and be exciting to watch for awhile, then fizzle out as teams figure out how to defend him.

I think NFL guys see Kyler as a Russell Wilson clone but we'll see if that's accurate or not. Something tells me he won't be in the league in 4 years.

His oline is dreadful, they cant unloaded their first round QB they drafted last year unless it's pennies on the dollar, their coach was mediocre in probably the 3rd or 4th best conference in the country last year, he's freakin small, his only target is a 15 year veteran and he will be killed his first big hit from an nfl linebacker or DL.

What could go wrong?

We can make RW comparisons all day long only thing I can agree with for now is stature.fact is RWs best team(s) were loaded with talent. AZ isnt even in the same universe, his coach was a national champion despite plenty of cheating behind him and hes proven now he can lead.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I think NFL guys see Kyler as a Russell Wilson clone but we'll see if that's accurate or not. Something tells me he won't be in the league in 4 years.
    The list of #1 picks that don't make it 4 years is probably 1, JaMarcus Russell.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    His oline is dreadful, they cant unloaded their first round QB they drafted last year unless it's pennies on the dollar, their coach was mediocre in probably the 3rd or 4th best conference in the country last year, he's freakin small, his only target is a 15 year veteran and he will be killed his first big hit from an nfl linebacker or DL.

What could go wrong?

We can make RW comparisons all day long only thing I can agree with for now is stature.fact is RWs best team(s) were loaded with talent. AZ isnt even in the same universe, his coach was a national champion despite plenty of cheating behind him and hes proven now he can lead.
    RW was 20 pounds heavier. And of course the 75th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    RW was 20 pounds heavier. And of course the 75th pick.
    The graphic they showed during the draft last night had Kyler as like 6 or 7 pounds higher than Russel Wilson from their combine weight. I did hear that Kyler packed on some weight for the combine to seem heavier and that was a big reason for him not running the 40.

The Cardinals haven't had much luck with their first round QB picks.
    It's OK to not be OK.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    The graphic they showed during the draft last night had Kyler as like 6 or 7 pounds higher than Russel Wilson from their combine weight. I did hear that Kyler packed on some weight for the combine to seem heavier and that was a big reason for him not running the 40.
    Murray drank a pile of water to get up to that listed weight. He likely plays at 185 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Murray drank a pile of water to get up to that listed weight. He likely plays at 185 pounds.
    I doubt he drank 22 pounds of water