Page 303 of 395 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3950

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

  1. #3021
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,114

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Curious question: is there qnything that you think Easton will not perform on pro day? For instance, will he stand pat on his combine 40 time?
    I'm sure the only thing he's going to do is throw. No reason to do anything else again.

  2. #3022
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm sure the only thing he's going to do is throw. No reason to do anything else again.
    Would make sense as there is no point risking injury. He didn’t really get low grades on anything other than his height. Maybe he needs to touch base with Kyler’s team to stretch out a bit before pro day....

  3. #3023
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,187

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    I suspect that ES will do what ever the scouts in attendance want to see -- besides throwing. Remember the wet ball drill that saved Wentz from being drafted by the Browns
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

  4. #3024
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I suspect that ES will do what ever the scouts in attendance want to see -- besides throwing. Remember the wet ball drill that saved Wentz from being drafted by the Browns
    Funny now that the Browns wouldn’t be a terrible destination next year. Easton would never start there, but the organization seems to be on the upswing.

  5. #3025
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    8,670

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Funny now that the Browns wouldn’t be a terrible destination next year. Easton would never start there, but the organization seems to be on the upswing.
    Never underestimate the ability of the Browns to screw things up.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix
    .

  6. #3026
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by djohnk View Post
    This is a great picture from the combine ... shows why he has such lateral speed, It's crazy how close to the ground he is.

    Attachment 8822
    Got the bend of a top flite de....can he bulk up lol

  7. #3027
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    254

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by vet70 View Post
    never underestimate the ability of the browns to screw things up. :d
    excuse me sir?!?!?!?!

  8. #3028
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,907

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Never underestimate the ability of the Browns to screw things up.
    Lots of egos for a first-time head coach to deal with.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

  9. #3029
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    576

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Great Interview with Easton on this podcast... worth a listen

    https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/statu...24067454517249

  10. #3030
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Great Interview with Easton on this podcast... worth a listen

    https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/statu...24067454517249
    Really good interview! The recall of most QB prospects goes to show how much work they really do put into reviewing tape. Their memory always amazes me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •