Page 397 of 455 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Interview with Shep at GB where he said that for part of the summer he spent time training with Stick. Nice to see those guys continue their friendship and professional football careers at the next level. Feels like those two really set the demeanor of the offense while they were here. Clam, cool, and collected.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What percentage of charger fans even know what the FCS is, let alone Stick played in it?
    Irrelevant, it's management and the coaches who would know. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Irrelevant, it's management and the coaches who would know. Ugh!
    I was replying to a post about the media coverage ignoring Stick. Not sure how management and coaches dictate that.

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Inject this straight into my veins
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Inject this straight into my veins
    Stick and Shep chopping away at breaking through in the NFL. Nothing better.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know how much of this is true. But seems like Easton is slightly ahead in the Chargers QB battle. All I have is random tweets saying this, but a man can hope! How cool would it be to have 3 starting QB's in the NFL? Easton, Carson and Trey next year.
    He had a good day, but I believe he was leading the 2nd and 3rd string guys. I wouldn’t call that being ahead.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Interview with Shep at GB where he said that for part of the summer he spent time training with Stick. Nice to see those guys continue their friendship and professional football careers at the next level. Feels like those two really set the demeanor of the offense while they were here. Clam, cool, and collected.
    Absolutely. Those two have ice in their veins.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    He had a good day, but I believe he was leading the 2nd and 3rd string guys. I wouldn’t call that being ahead.
    I did say it's randoms on Twitters saying this. I don't know why they drafted Herbert. He is a big project. I actually don't see why he was projected this high. Should have gone in the 3rd round. Lynn keeps mentioning all the QB's (including Stick) but the media keeps asking about Herbert. I don't know how they go with Herbert as the backup. He is just not ready.

Realistically, Herbert sits at 3, and Stick is the 2. Or Taylor stinks it up and Easton gets a chance. If Easton can show out maybe someone will trade for him.

The long shot is Herbert is not ready and Stick beats Taylor. I'll stay positive.

I did say it's randoms on Twitters saying this. I don't know why they drafted Herbert. He is a big project. I actually don't see why he was projected this high. Should have gone in the 3rd round. Lynn keeps mentioning all the QB's (including Stick) but the media keeps asking about Herbert. I don't know how they go with Herbert as the backup. He is just not ready.

Realistically, Herbert sits at 3, and Stick is the 2. Or Taylor stinks it up and Easton gets a chance. If Easton can show out maybe someone will trade for him.

The long shot is Herbert is not ready and Stick beats Taylor. I'll stay positive.
    I am with you on this.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would love that scenario. It is definitely hard to know how well a guy is doing in camp as each reporter tends to have their own biases and very few of them seem to give two shits about Stick. Reporters always gravitate to the shiny new toy (Herbert).