Page 289 of 455 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Not an announcer and I call it like I see it maybe I am right maybe not. I wanted him to be accurate and on time very much today but I didn't see it. We will see come draft day and then next August. He is getting his shot.
    So....you didn’t see anything positive about Easton? Most of your post today were pretty negative.

And yes, the announcers do rip on bad performance at the combine. See my post earlier about Kurt Warner getting angry with the first group.

GenStats should have their QB evaluation done in the next few hours. That’ll give us a more objective opinion on Easton’s performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    He put the first throw late behind the receiver though like we saw while he was here
    He adjusted on the next two of that series though.

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...45640521777152 Ross Uglem thoughts on Easton today

Looks like he killed the 20-yard shuttle. Number one by a good margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    Looks like he killed the 20-yard shuttle. Number one by a good margin.
    Wow! Believe it was 4.05. He is a great athlete and has a great football mind. All the rest can be refined in the NFL depending on how hard he works at it which should be a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotaboy View Post
    Wow! Believe it was 4.05. He is a great athlete and has a great football mind. All the rest can be refined in the NFL depending on how hard he works at it which should be a given.
    He solidly outperformed many RBs in these drills. If anything I’d take a chance on his athletic ability and find a home for him as a utility-type player.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Where does 4.63 stand with the rest?
    That is faster than King Frazier.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

No QB is perfect throwing at the combine. There's no time to work with the receivers and get timing and rhythm down. Scouts aren't looking for completions but rather footwork, arm strength, throwing motion, etc. There's a reason top picks choose not to throw at the combine. It can only hurt their stock by looking bad. Easton's footwork and drop backs looked good. Throwing motion looked good. Needs to work on a few things like the one coach said force his eyes ahead of the receiver. He'll get a shot whether drafted or not. Needs to make an impression in someone's camp.

Easton Stick is first among quarterbacks in 3 cone shuttle 6.65 secs. Actually he is first among all positions, wo, rb, tested to this point.
    Last edited by Dakotaboy; 03-02-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Kyler Murray was a no-show just like Oklahoma is in the playoffs offs every year.