Page 238 of 455 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    im sorry but I just don't See Easton as a Starter in the league, he's going to really have to shine IMO. I'm sure I'll get blasted but we will see, I think he's more of a Back-up type guy but maybe I'm wrong and Hope he proves me wrong also
    Hard to say. All I can do is compare our last 3 QBs. Brock Jensen, Carson Wentz, and Easton Stick

Brock could have been a serviceable NFL backup had he been given time, but that was probably his max ceiling.
    Brock had an arm in the same ballpark as Stick but nowhere near Wentz in arm talent. Most QBs dont, including Easton. Brock was about the same
    size as Stick but Stick is by far the best athlete and may be our best running QB ever. (Not even comparing the veer days) Brock could run the QB power or draw but Stick is a dynamic runner. Scouts will figure that out quickly thats hes just flat out fast. Carson is incredibly athletic, but more so "for a guy his size."

QB smarts, you never really know, but my gut says Easton is very smart and prepared, coming out of a pro style system.

I dont know. Eastons clearly more NFL ready than Brock and he's clearly the most explosive athlete.

I think he has the potential to be an NFL QB if given some time to develop.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure if this has been posted before, but anyway given ES's upcoming NFL chances here it is: https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2019/01/0...-dakota-state/
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

With Easton's speed, toughness and knowledge of the game, could he be used at any position other than QB? I'm thinking slot receiver, corner back or running back, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    With Easton's speed, toughness and knowledge of the game, could he be used at any position other than QB? I'm thinking slot receiver, corner back or running back, maybe.
    Definitely not.

Backup qb is the best job in america. Congrats easton!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Stick has a better arm then Brock, better pocket movement as well. The only knock I got didn’t show up all season until the natty game. The old deer in the headlights Easton. Thought he out grew it. But in his defense there was a long layoff and a lot happened during that layoff.

Lardsin must go!

anybody know if Shrine practices are televised?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    anybody know if Shrine practices are televised?
    Not that i am aware of. You can check NFL Network. That is the only network that i can think of that would televise them. I feel like only the game is televised though.
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 01-14-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Not that i am aware of. You can check NFL Network. That is the only network that i can think of that would televise them. I fell like only the game is televised though.
    practices are not NFL Network Schedule. .Guess only the game is televised.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the combine days might be the only thing NFL network televises. I can't recall any of the bowl practices being televised.