Page 237 of 455 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I think part of it is he had his mind made when he saw Stick this summer, he basically said Easton doesn't look like an NFL starter.
    Half the starting QBs in the NFL don't look like NFL starters.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    im sorry but I just don't See Easton as a Starter in the league, he's going to really have to shine IMO. I'm sure I'll get blasted but we will see, I think he's more of a Back-up type guy but maybe I'm wrong and Hope he proves me wrong also
    Well he is just as much of a starter in the NFL as pretty much any other Senior Bowl QB in my opinion. Oddly though Nagy doesn't run around making comments about them.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

im sorry but I just don't See Easton as a Starter in the league, he's going to really have to shine IMO. I'm sure I'll get blasted but we will see, I think he's more of a Back-up type guy but maybe I'm wrong and Hope he proves me wrong also
    I don’t think that is particularly controversial. The majority of starting QBs in the NFL are 1st round picks. Almost nobody thinks ES will go that high. But not getting the Senior Bowl invite sucks. If he is good enough to be a backup QB in the NFL, which I think he is, then he should be a mid round pick and the Shrine Game is beneath his talents.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    And what is wrong with being a back-up QB in the NFL? Just ask Nick Foles how that has worked out the past couple of years. I have no idea if Stick is NFL, CFL, or Arena league caliber but I hope for the best for him.
    absolutely nothing wrong with that, I just know some guys that think Easton is ready to Start for the Patriots, they are nuts
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I don’t think that is particularly controversial. The majority of starting QBs in the NFL are 1st round picks. Almost nobody thinks ES will go that high. But not getting the Senior Bowl invite sucks. If he is good enough to be a backup QB in the NFL, which I think he is, then he should be a mid round pick and the Shrine Game is beneath his talents.
    if he shines, nails the Combine and Pro Day the Senior Bowl will not matter, Scouts will find him. He has the smarts and personality for sure, Speed is there but I feel his Game Management and Throwing needs a lot of work. All that can be fixed, and I have no doubt he will bust his ass to do what he needs.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Sticks decision making in the pocket has improved steadily over his career. Is he good enough for the NFL? That's the question.

Athletically I think he has the tools.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am interested to see his decsision making and processing skills at the next level. If he can adjust, then he can become a starter IMO.

absolutely nothing wrong with that, I just know some guys that think Easton is ready to Start for the Patriots, they are nuts
    Maybe not the Pats, but ES would sure be an improvement for the Vikings.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Default The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Maybe not the Pats, but ES would sure be an improvement for the Vikings.
    Belichick wanted Garoppolo to replace Brady by now before he was forced by Kraft to trade Jimmy. I believe Easton has a higher ceiling than Garoppolo, so the idea of Stick being a future NFL starter isn’t too crazy, including being one for the Patriots.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

he didn't get a nfl combine invite. sad really.

and he accepted the shrine game invite way too early, the senior bowl knew easton wasnt going to back out on the shrine bowl because easton has intregrity
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?