Page 292 of 455 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe due to the weight he put on, he was advised to wait until his Pro Day so his numbers wouldn’t be affected. Should be interesting if they make him weigh-in at his Pro Day and he’s back under 200 LBS.

With that said, if anything hurt him this week, it was his interviews. To me, he appeared as if he is being inconvenienced by the combine experience. I’m not sure if he is a team player or even if he’s totally committed to the game. If Arizona takes him and the suck right away, I wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Say what? Excuse me? WTF, whatever, laughable if not moronic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZo2jUlkLj4 - this is a Kyler Murray interview on Rich Eisen about two weeks before he declared for draft which is ackward at best.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Say what? Excuse me? WTF, whatever, laughable if not moronic.
    Want to clarify what issue you had with my post? The weight gain issue and his interviews weren’t things I made up.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZo2jUlkLj4 - this is a Kyler Murray interview on Rich Eisen about two weeks before he declared for draft which is ackward at best.
    The interview he had with Dan Patrick during the Super Bowl week was even more awkward.

Hail the BISON!!!

I follow the draft pretty close and this is my opinion where ES will go:

Can’t pass:
    1.Kyler
    2. Haskins
    3. Lock
    4. Jones
    Doubtful but ya never know:
    5. Finley
    6. Stidham
    7. Grier
    8. Tyree

I would have Easton 9th but maybe biased. That would put him early 4th. I think that’s his upside. Certainly a handful more QBs that could be ahead of him. But with his times today, I think he all but guaranteed at least getting drafted.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I follow the draft pretty close.
    What if ES is not drafted as a QB, as a WR - what are the chances and where would he go?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    What if ES is not drafted as a QB, as a WR - what are the chances and where would he go?
    Does the way New Orleans use qb taysum hill give teams a roadmap on how such players can be utilized

Didn't know hill was on the packers roster before saints. Hill was a udfa out of b.young univ.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Does the way New Orleans use qb taysum hill give teams a roadmap on how such players can be utilized

Didn't know hill was on the packers roster before saints. Hill was a udfa out of b.young univ.
    I was thinking this same thing yesterday. The NFL is a copycat league and I could see it more likely that a team would draft him because of his athleticism. Where he would get some run at QB but get him on the field more frequently because they dont want to waste that talent. I could see NE as a possibility, take over Cordarrelle Patterson's role. I could see him in KC. I know there is some steam on him in Philly, I could see that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

My gut tells me New England, Philly, or Washington. I'd like to see him get a shot at QB before he gets moved to a different position. Analysts were talking about Trace Mcsorely moving to safety. Stick tested better than Mcsorely.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My opinion is that if he is not drafted by the 3rd round he claim UDFA and join Philly. If he gets released by Philly then teams might draft him as a RB like they did with the GSU QB who was a successful RB for Vikings
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"