Page 399 of 455 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Rolling to the left on a 3rd and 2, totally wide open to run for 10 yards before first contact but decided to throw into triple coverage over the middle resulting in an interception.
    Insert something clever here...

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stick out on the field for the overtime coin toss... and he picked correctly

Well.....technically.....I guess Stick was in the game......Elects to receive.

Easton could have a great career. 6 figures, no 300# plus people landing on him and he can always look good carrying a clipboard with a headset on. It will be difficult without an injury to Justin for an opportunity to ply. Hopefully he plays, but if not he will be a great backup.

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    Easton could have a great career. 6 figures, no 300# plus people landing on him and he can always look good carrying a clipboard with a headset on. It will be difficult without an injury to Justin for an opportunity to ply. Hopefully he plays, but if not he will be a great backup.
    I still think there are couple of systems Stick could get some mileage out of. Belichick or Gase are a couple of coaches Stick could maximize what they do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And a great coach someday...
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    And a great coach someday...
    He will be AD

Lets not forget it can be useful to simply be a backup for years in a system that you learn to master. Hopefully, he can stay with the Chargers a while due to this. Classic example was Brad Johnson in MN who turned into a hell of a good QB after sitting for years. (For the young tykes who remember washed up Brad, that is NOT who I am talking about.)

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

3 of the last 4 Superbowl winners had a backup start multiple games at QB.

I think we'll see the value of the backup rise in the next few years. It's a critical position.

What I don't understand is why they don't try to use Easton in a Taysom Hill type role. With his athleticism and being a 5th round pick you should be trying to get him on the field.