Page 200 of 455 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Yes, Easton has been taught to play like a Pro, while Tua is being taught like a college QB. Due to this issue, NFL teams are now integrating college-like offenses since many QBs are lost when then get to the league.
    ummmm, have you seen the offense that pro educated Carson Wentz is running in Philly. Maybe they’re adopting those “college” schemes because they help them win?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    ummmm, have you seen the offense that pro educated Carson Wentz is running in Philly. Maybe they’re adopting those “college” schemes because they help them win?
    RANDY HEDBERG we are so fortunate to have him on staff, I hope he has 5-10 more years of Bizun football in the tank

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeas as talented as Tua is physically I believe that when he brings the team to the line he then looks to the sideline before running the play. Isn’t that right? I don’t recall seeing Easton Stick doing that anytime in recent history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s only Tua’s second year. Easton has 5 years in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hedberg is a stud.
    As a kid growing up in the 70's just outside of Parshall, I was fortunate to be able to watch him tear it up on both the bball court and football field.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    It’s only Tua’s second year. Easton has 5 years in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    True enough but just to be clear, by “recent history” I was including Easton’s sophomore AND freshman campaigns. So, like, never. And I concede that in those first two years he was likely running a much more restricted playbook.

Tua is still a stud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    https://www.drafttek.com/2019-NFL-Dr...gs/Top-QBs.asp

#20 according to this site

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    These aggregate sites are completely useless this early in the process. Wentz was #24 on that site and sites like it in December. They are specifically useless for small school prospects.

He still goes under center and audibles on his own.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was watching the recap highlights from every game this season, wanted to check out all the different jersey combos the Bison have worn this season. From the UNI game, that end around that Easton ran for about a 30-35 yard touchdown was amazing. He outran the safety that I'm assuming had the angle on Easton, and he went untouched into the end zone. How many QB's out there could fake the hand off, keep it, and make a run like that? Did you notice he and Coach K did the whole jump up into each other celebration when he came to the sideline. Looked like he and Coach really enjoyed that play

Also, Coach K thinks Easton has surpassed Carson as a college QB. Thought that was pretty cool of him to recognize that. Carson taught Easton how to study, and I guarantee Easton has passed that along to the others in the QB room. That's what I love about this program, how the seniors teach the younger guys what it takes to be a Bison. It keeps getting passed down, that's why I just don't see a whole lot of drop off happening any time soon, even with another giant senior class graduating. I'm also probably guilty of not giving enough credit to Holden and Noah. Not sure why I would ever think they are not capable of coming in and doing a well enough job to lead this team to wins. Easton and Carson and Brock are all pretty much "Once in a lifetime" type QB's, and we got all three in a row, that's just nuts. The way this program is right now, we are so stacked. And what separates us from everyone else, up and down the roster, is that every guy prepares like they're the starter. They all understand they have a role, and it's the expectation and the challenge in the football room to hold up your end and do your role. That's why I think if one of those two had to step up and be a solid QB for this program, I think they could do it. I still believe Trey is "the next one" but I should really believe in the next man up mentality more.

Have you noticed how happy the team is when other players make plays? I see unbelievable team chemistry, and they really put the team and others first. You can see it. What a great time to be a Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He still goes under center and audibles on his own.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Pat Maholms II seems to be doing an OK job making his own calls in KC.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Pat Maholms II seems to be doing an OK job making his own calls in KC.
    Pretty good athlete (whose father was also a pretty good athlete as a professional pitcher) that plays in an Andy Reid system that was built for his style of football and is now churning out OCs to be head coaches every other year (Eric Bieniemy will be a HC next season - maybe Denver). Also add in the speed he has with Hill and Hunt, he'll be doing fine until NFL defenses evolve within a year or two. After that, we'll see.
    Hail the BISON!!!