Page 385 of 455 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't know whose decision it was but it was reported (FWIW) that Belichick called and said the offer was 1 year for less than he made last year.
    He made 23 million in 2019. Ian Rappaport said Brady and the Bucs have an "Agreement in Principle" for $30 million per year. And 2 Pro Bowl receivers.

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Wow, why would he leave NE?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Have you been to Boston? Town is a shithole lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I really don't understand this decision by Brady. His ego must have got the best of him but this move makes no sense to me. Arians offense tries to push the ball down field, Brady's been a dink and dunker his entire career except when he had Moss but he doesn't have the arm he had 10 years ago either. Plus he's going up against Bree's and the Saints twice a year now. No more pansy AFC least teams on the schedule. Guessing he's going to find life quite a bit tougher his last 2 seasons if he makes it that long.
    He might want to try something different before he retires?

Montana went to Kansas City and was successful. I don't think Brady will do well; I think a stupid amount of his success was due to the weird thing they had going on up in New England but you can't really hate on a guy for wanting to at least show he can play elsewhere. We'll see how it goes.

His legacy as a great quarterback is safe. I admire the balls on him to leave the Boston metro.
    College of Business Alumnus

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chargers are reportedly looking into Cam Newton.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Have you been to Boston? Town is a shithole lmao.

He might want to try something different before he retires?

Montana went to Kansas City and was successful. I don't think Brady will do well; I think a stupid amount of his success was due to the weird thing they had going on up in New England but you can't really hate on a guy for wanting to at least show he can play elsewhere. We'll see how it goes.

His legacy as a great quarterback is safe. I admire the balls on him to leave the Boston metro.
    Been to Boston several times. It's an awesome city!

Lots of people move from Boston to Florida as a pre-retirement or retirement move. I see he's doing the same thing. His wife would rather lie on the beach at Clearwater than hang out Boston Common in a winter coat. Can't say I blame her.

And I can't stand Brady and hope he fails miserably and Belichick and the Patriots go 2-14 losing most of their games by 2+ TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Been to Boston several times. It's an awesome city!

Lots of people move from Boston to Florida as a pre-retirement or retirement move. I see he's doing the same thing. His wife would rather lie on the beach at Clearwater than hang out Boston Common in a winter coat. Can't say I blame her.

And I can't stand Brady and hope he fails miserably and Belichick and the Patriots go 2-14 losing most of their games by 2+ TDs.
    I think Boston is hit or miss with people like many cities. Personally, for lEast Coast cities I'd go NYC > DC > Boston > Philly. Not to say any of them are my cup of tea necessarily.

Actually, the only cities I've consistently heard good things about are like...Indy, Dallas, and San Diego.

Beaches down in Tampa are a dump apparently relative to the beaches in the Panhandle according to my Tampa native former coworkers. From what they told me, the Panhandle had the best beaches in the state, better than the Keys, Tampa, Miami, etc. I've only dealt with the Panhandle ones (Destin, Fort Walton, Santa Rosa). But yeah, you work with what is available.

I would love to see Tampa do bad, as well as the Pats as well. I do not like either of them, though Tom is apparently a beer chugging champ. We shall see.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Chargers are reportedly looking into Cam Newton.
    perfect! he will be hurt game 3 and Easton will be there to save the day like his freshman year at NDSU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I think Boston is hit or miss with people like many cities. Personally, for lEast Coast cities I'd go NYC > DC > Boston > Philly. Not to say any of them are my cup of tea necessarily.

Actually, the only cities I've consistently heard good things about are like...Indy, Dallas, and San Diego.

Beaches down in Tampa are a dump apparently relative to the beaches in the Panhandle according to my Tampa native former coworkers. From what they told me, the Panhandle had the best beaches in the state, better than the Keys, Tampa, Miami, etc. I've only dealt with the Panhandle ones (Destin, Fort Walton, Santa Rosa). But yeah, you work with what is available.

I would love to see Tampa do bad, as well as the Pats as well. I do not like either of them, though Tom is apparently a beer chugging champ. We shall see.
    Throw in New Orleans, and San Antonio. Great cities.

Not that impressed with the Chargers head coach. Doubt he envisions Easton as a possible franchise player. Easton needs to get some NFL game experience, and if not with the Chargers someplace else might be what he needs. In the right place Easton could do great things. He is smart, athletic and a winner! Too bad the NFL is extremely biased towards FBS, high draft status and overblown stats.......even though their own data shows otherwise, and guys like Easton often rise to the top.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Throw in New Orleans, and San Antonio. Great cities.
    Lots of great cities for different reasons if you like cities. They aren't everyone's cup of tea!

Is this the Tom Brady Mega Thread, or are we saying Easton Stick should be discussed at the same time since he will one day be another Tom Brady? We now know Tom isn't going to the Chargers!