Page 190 of 455 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Better athlete than Carson, he can run faster than Carson for sure.
    This is the craziest thing about him IMO. Stick is dangerous as hell when he decides to run. He's so damn quick.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Throwing like Carson when he has great connection with his receivers. Better athlete than Carson, he can run faster than Carson for sure.
    That is just insane!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Throwing like Carson when he has great connection with his receivers. Better athlete than Carson, he can run faster than Carson for sure.
    I think as a college QB his game translates very well. He clearly has nothing to compare vs. Wentz's throwing ability, might only be a couple QB's in the NFL that can. As a college QB runner and athlete, yes, he is pretty darn talented and may be a top ten in the country, period, at QB.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Stick Nerd Stat from Izzo's twitter: In his last 14 games, Easton Stick has accounted for 43 touchdowns (running and passing) and two interceptions. Best player in the country for nearly a calendar year.
    McFeely speaks: https://www.inforum.com/sports/91025...good-long-look
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Not a bad article, but I have to laugh when you click through the photos at the bottom and the third one is a big image of McFeely smiling at the camera. Maybe that's normal, but I was clicking through to see images of Stick playing, and that kind of shocked me. Too funny!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    That is just insane!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    This is the craziest thing about him IMO. Stick is dangerous as hell when he decides to run. He's so damn quick.
    No this is not crazy, not insane, just facts. He has improved a lot from his freshman year. Each game he is getting better and better. He passed Brock's record playing only 3 quarters every game this season.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

No this is not crazy, not insane, just facts. He has improved a lot from his freshman year. Each game he is getting better and better. He passed Brock's record playing only 3 quarters every game this season.
    GOBISON123 Re: UNA Post Game Thoughts
    If you tell me Easton Stick is a AllState Farm Insurance agent, I will buy my property and auto insurance through him, if you tell me he can throw passes, I am not buying that, no Sir.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The hot takes over the course of this thread could replace the Sun.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My bad, my response was supposed to be to EC8CH's post stating Eastons 43 running/passing touchdown's to 2 interceptions over the last 14 games. Carry on.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    My bad, my response was supposed to be to EC8CH's post stating Eastons 43 running/passing touchdown's to 2 interceptions over the last 14 games. Carry on.
    I have enjoyed watching Easton study and grow, and now I just want to see him win out this season and earn the Bison another trophy. If he can continue to play like last week, he'll get the invite to Senior or Shrine. Then a strong senior day will get him drafted. I don't think he'll be a first-round, like Carson (those extra 3 inches help a lot), but 3rd to 5th round is definitely realistic.