Page 199 of 455 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    He’s a special player, but have you watched Tua Tagovailoa or Kyler Murray play this year?
    I haven't watched much of Kyler, but Tua could be something special in the NFL. One of the few college QBs I rank higher than Easton.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Tua is pretty special. He also enjoys a pretty special supporting cast. But, he’s not a senior no? Coming out early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Tua is pretty special. He also enjoys a pretty special supporting cast. But, he’s not a senior no? Coming out early?

I think he's only a sophomore.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Easton Stick is THE best QB in college football. Period ... this year ... end of sentence.

LMFAO....ya Easton Stick is not anywhere close to as good as Tua.

Tua is good but how much of that is what surrounds him? Same goes for Easton. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Tua is good but how much of that is what surrounds him? Same goes for Easton. Time will tell.

Just go back to the National Championship game between Alabama and Georgia. Remember how badly Jalen Hurts was struggling against the Bulldogs? Remember how badly Tua tore up the Bulldogs once he replaced Jalen? Tua reminds me of Mahomes, only smaller. He's going to make a NFL team very happy after next year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

One can only speculate. What could Easton do for AL?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    One can only speculate. What could Easton do for AL?

Run a more balance offense, read the defenses better and, of course, run the ball himself. Tua will probably never be in Easton's class in regards to running, but it will be interesting to see if he develops the mental aspect of the game. Developing into a cerebral QB is something NDSU can offer that most P5 schools can't due to not having a good QB coach who played in the NFL and that their QBs leave way too early if they have any chance of being drafted within the first three rounds. There's a reason why so many QBs fail once they hit the NFL. They come from a spread system that relies more on their physical tools than their mental tools.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yeas as talented as Tua is physically I believe that when he brings the team to the line he then looks to the sideline before running the play. Isn’t that right? I don’t recall seeing Easton Stick doing that anytime in recent history.

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeas as talented as Tua is physically I believe that when he brings the team to the line he then looks to the sideline before running the play. Isn’t that right? I don’t recall seeing Easton Stick doing that anytime in recent history.

Yes, Easton has been taught to play like a Pro, while Tua is being taught like a college QB. Due to this issue, NFL teams are now integrating college-like offenses since many QBs are lost when then get to the league.
    Hail the BISON!!!