Page 231 of 257 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2561

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Everyone pokes fun at how Easton looks like hes 17... his dad looks way younger than he is too. Good gene's lol

15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Everyone pokes fun at how Easton looks like hes 17... his dad looks way younger than he is too. Good gene's lol
    Not a bad problem to have as you get older!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really starting to get the feeling that Easton is going to sneak into the first round. Definitely not how I felt at the beginning of the year.

Default The Easton Stick Mega Thread

I agree. I don’t think he’ll escalate to what Carson did but definitely see the possibility where someone decides to take a late first round pick on him.

It’ll be interesting to see what the bigger name draft experts think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I agree. I don’t think he’ll escalate to what Carson did but definitely see the possibility where someone decides to take a late first round pick on him.

It’ll be interesting to see what the bigger name draft experts think of him.

Yep, I just have this late 1st/early 2nd round feeling. Just like when I got the feeling that it was going to be NDSU vs. EWU for the 'ship back in July.

I’ll throw out a guess of late 2nd to early 4th.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I’ll throw out a guess of late 2nd to early 4th.
    I agree with this. I think he could sneak into the end of the 1st with an amazig shrine bowl, combine, and pro day, but i could also see him dropping to the mid-rounds with a few minor stumbles due to his perceived lack of size (not 6'5") and competition. I am gonna guess round 2-3. I have seen fans from the Jets, Dolphins, and Broncos mention Easton, so that usually means that the media and in those areas have speculated on Stick already. That is a good sign. The Dolphins fans seem most hyped about him.

Sooooo, Easton is 6’2”. How tall is Aaron Rodgers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Sooooo, Easton is 6’2”. How tall is Aaron Rodgers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    And Russell Wilson

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    And Russell Wilson

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Or Drew Brees, Deshaun Watson, Baker Mayfield, Dak Prescott, Jimmy Garoppolo, Nick Mullens, C. J. Beathard and Case Keenum. Just a list of QBs that started this year in the NFL that are 6'2" or shorter. The you got a bunch of QBs who are only an inch taller: Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr, Sam Darnold, Matthew Stafford, Mitchell Trubisky, Lamar Jackson, Josh Johnson and Kyle Allen.

I don't think Stick's height is going to be an issue. The first few seasons at NDSU, it seemed like he struggled with seeing over the Bison O-Line, which is around the NFL average, but got tremendously better the last two. Other physical aspects of Stick that scouts are going to love is that he's not thin, extremely durable, a strong accurate arm and fast. Add in his mental acumen and I truly believe he'll be a starter in the NFL within two years. Like Wentz, he was well prepared how to train like a pro under Hedberg.
    Hail the BISON!!!