Page 195 of 455 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Nine different Bison players caught at least one pass against USD, all from Stick.
    Let me know when Stick completes a first down pass to Stick. Only then will the apprentice become the master.

Seems to me they are making some use of the tight ends in the red zone---Ellefson has 4 of Sticks 13 TD passes (Shep has 5).
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

"Mega" thread sounds better anyways given who we are discussing.

Easton is one of the best leaders that NDSU has ever had, if not the best. He is a servant leader evidenced by handing the keys back over to the big redhead against JSU. He can be a fiery, inspirational leader circa his sideline demeanor before the last drive against Iowa, and getting in the face of UNI after his 1 yd 4th qtr TD run this year. He is mentally tough demonstrated after his bad three game stretch in 2017, including outperforming Schorr in the Natty game. He models the way in the classroom, film room, practice field and press room. His off the field work is both quiet yet impactful and long-lasting. You want your son to become more like him; and you want your daughter to marry him or someone like him. He is a winner on the field, but more importantly, a winner off the field.

Oh, he can also run like a deer (or Deere if you grew up on a JD farm). His arm strength continues to improve and his release quicken. And he has lost a total of 3 games while deftly handling the biggest pressure seat in FCS football. And, there are many more chapters to be written.....

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Let me know when Stick completes a first down pass to Stick. Only then will the apprentice become the master.
    Easton Stick to Easton Stick, November 12, 2016 against ISUb

Play went for -1 however

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post

Play went for -1 however
    I knew he was no Wentz - Carson did that last week and got a first down!
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    Easton is one of the best leaders that NDSU has ever had, if not the best. He is a servant leader evidenced by handing the keys back over to the big redhead against JSU. He can be a fiery, inspirational leader circa his sideline demeanor before the last drive against Iowa, and getting in the face of UNI after his 1 yd 4th qtr TD run this year. He is mentally tough demonstrated after his bad three game stretch in 2017, including outperforming Schorr in the Natty game. He models the way in the classroom, film room, practice field and press room. His off the field work is both quiet yet impactful and long-lasting. You want your son to become more like him; and you want your daughter to marry him or someone like him. He is a winner on the field, but more importantly, a winner off the field.

Oh, he can also run like a deer (or Deere if you grew up on a JD farm). His arm strength continues to improve and his release quicken. And he has lost a total of 3 games while deftly handling the biggest pressure seat in FCS football. And, there are many more chapters to be written.....
    Now that is my kind of post!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Carson waited to attempt such a feat at the NFL. Stick was brave enough to do it in college... So who is ahead of who???
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post

Play went for -1 however
    He has much yet to learn.

The new apprentice has also mastered returning his own fumble for a touchdown, so learn quickly he must.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    He's no Brad Johnson either!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFQGpCWb7e8