Page 382 of 455 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

It would not surprise me if the Chargers buy Tom Brady for a year, and draft high with the idea that person starts in his second year. Stick becomes trade bait in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    It would not surprise me if the Chargers buy Tom Brady for a year, and draft high with the idea that person starts in his second year. Stick becomes trade bait in the draft.
    They better improve their oline if they're gonna stick a 43 year old behind it. Not sure why Lynn still has his job. They should have benched Rivers and seen what they had in Taylor and Stick. Rivers was a interception maniac this year. Their ownership is one of the worst in the league. Never should have left San Diego. Hope Stick gets a legit chance with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    They better improve their oline if they're gonna stick a 43 year old behind it. Not sure why Lynn still has his job. They should have benched Rivers and seen what they had in Taylor and Stick. Rivers was a interception maniac this year. Their ownership is one of the worst in the league. Never should have left San Diego. Hope Stick gets a legit chance with someone.
    That's a fact Jack.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Still an outside chance that Easton gets to compete for the job.

Daniel Popper
    @danielrpopper
    #Chargers GM Tom Telesco discussing QB situation on @AM570LASports
    : "I like our internal options."
    https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/st...55731642339328

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Still an outside chance that Easton gets to compete for the job.

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/st...55731642339328
    This is the same guy who said the Chargers have a good oline too. Take it with a grain of salt. It is smokescreen season. Still, I hope Easton gets a legit chance to compete, and I don’t think that will happen if the Chargers draft a QB round 1.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    This is the same guy who said the Chargers have a good oline too. Take it with a grain of salt. It is smokescreen season. Still, I hope Easton gets a legit chance to compete, and I don’t think that will happen if the Chargers draft a QB round 1.
    I would say over 50% chance that they pick up a first round QB. I think the best situation for Easton is that they bring in a vet for 2 years and the Chargers keep Easton around. Getting released is a crap shoot. Otherwise if someone trades a pick for him that might be good as well.

I would say over 50% chance that they pick up a first round QB. I think the best situation for Easton is that they bring in a vet for 2 years and the Chargers keep Easton around. Getting released is a crap shoot. Otherwise if someone trades a pick for him that might be good as well.
    Easton will be fine

Uh that last sentence was heavy.

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Saw that Cardale Jones - one of the three QB with the Chargers last summer after they drafted Easton - is now in the XFL.

In the news today for his performance in, what, three XFL games. Seven interceptions. News writers were asking whether Cardale would survive in the XFL.

In the exhibition games last year for the Chargers, Cardale played pretty well, better than Easton perhaps. The coaches saw more upside with Easton than with Cardale, apparently. So they kept Easton, let Cardale go.

I hope Easton gets a shot this year, regardless of what the Chargers do on draft day regarding their QB situation. Easton is a winner, he has proven this - he finds ways to win. He deserves a shot.