Page 268 of 455 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    When Easton is on... HE. IS. ON.

When he's not, hes not.

When hes hot, he is an NFL STARTER... When hes not, Hes good enough to get a cup of coffee in the NFL
    That basically describes every NFL quarterback not named Brady or Brees.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Praying he goes to the Saints. From a selfish point of view, I want him on the Dolphins, but there is no better mentor than Drew Brees, especially for the weaknesses in Easton's game.

Brees is the ultimate, throw em open QB. This is the biggest mountain Easton has to climb. Impeccable timing is the very reason Brees is the player he is. If that could just somehow rub off on, or be absorbed by Easton, he has everything else.
    I hear yea, but I in the nfl, I am not sure Vet QBs care all that much about mentoring the new guys. I think that is more on the staff

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    They're fast, it just the game is so much faster.

Not sure many QBs are slower than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, but they've been proven to hit 17 MPH during a game.

17 mph is SLOW.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    17 mph is SLOW.
    Compared to the average person, no. Compared to the fastest NFL players (22 MPH), a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Compared to the average person, no. Compared to the fastest NFL players (22 MPH), a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would you compare a professional athlete to people who sit on their ass all day and eat like shit? I would bet the majority of OL in the NFL could hit 17mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That basically describes every NFL quarterback not named Brady or Brees.
    yeah but not every college QB, which is my point.

Most college QBs, on their absolute best day, would go 1/20 6INTs in he NFL

Easton is a competent starter in the NFL at his best
    He's a career backup at his worst
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Why would you compare a professional athlete to people who sit on their ass all day and eat like shit? I would bet the majority of OL in the NFL could hit 17mph.
    17 MPH is 4.81 seconds in a 40 yard dash. How many OL in the NFL do you think can actually do that? According to the NFL combine records (http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-perfo...SH&position=OL), since 2006, only three OL have matched or better a 4.81 40 yard dash time. And, of course, that was without pads.

For more comparison, Carson Wentz's time was 4.77. The fast combine time ever, 4.22, only comes out to about 19.4 MPH.

In regards to comparing to regular people, go reread my original post that you responded to.

For a football expert, your brain is SLOW.
    Last edited by Christopher Moen; 02-15-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

17 MPH is 4.81 seconds in a 40 yard dash. How many OL in the NFL do you think can actually do that? According to the NFL combine records (http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-perfo...SH&position=OL), since 2006, only three OL have matched or better a 4.81 40 yard dash time. And, of course, that was without pads. For more comparison, Carson Wentz's time was 4.77.

In regards to comparing to regular people, go reread my original post your responded to.

Why are you talking about "hitting" 17 mph in one post (Brady and Manning) and then making a completely different comparison by talking about "sustaining" that average speed for 40 yards. You're arguing 2 separate points.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Why are you talking about "hitting" 17 mph in one post (Brady and Manning) and then making a completely different comparison by talking about "sustaining" that average speed for 40 yards. You're arguing 2 separate points.
    Showing your fellow NAZI that 17 MPH isn't actually that slow for human beings. Since the NFL uses the 40 yard dash most commonly to measure speed, I made the translation and compared it to OL. Not sure if NexGen Stats are measuring bursts of speed for OL.
    Hail the BISON!!!

17 MPH is 4.81 seconds in a 40 yard dash. How many OL in the NFL do you think can actually do that? According to the NFL combine records (http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-perfo...SH&position=OL), since 2006, only three OL have matched or better a 4.81 40 yard dash time. And, of course, that was without pads.

For more comparison, Carson Wentz's time was 4.77. The fast combine time ever, 4.22, only comes out to about 19.4 MPH.

In regards to comparing to regular people, go reread my original post that you responded to.

So what you are saying is that only 3 lineman in the NFL are faster than Brady/Manning?