Page 191 of 455 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I have enjoyed watching Easton study and grow, and now I just want to see him win out this season and earn the Bison another trophy. If he can continue to play like last week, he'll get the invite to Senior or Shrine. Then a strong senior day will get him drafted. I don't think he'll be a first-round, like Carson (those extra 3 inches help a lot), but 3rd to 5th round is definitely realistic.
    If stick gets drafted at all, having back to back Bison QBs drafted will only add to the insanity that is Bison fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If stick gets drafted at all, having back to back Bison QBs drafted will only add to the insanity that is Bison fandom.
    Easton Stick
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...0&share_type=t

I’ll say it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    GOBISON123 Re: UNA Post Game Thoughts
    If you tell me Easton Stick is a AllState Farm Insurance agent, I will buy my property and auto insurance through him, if you tell me he can throw passes, I am not buying that, no Sir.
    There is a huge difference in his performance from the UNA game to USD. If he continues throwing with anticipation to multiple receivers, and win another NC he will get an invite to the Senior Bowl for sure.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Not sure what Bison fans have done to deserve Stick... must have been really nice in past lives or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Not sure what Bison fans have done to deserve Stick... must have been really nice in past lives or something.
    The Raiders love the deep ball and Stick throws a very good one, GRUDEN loves his Bison and may have Stick on his later round board. YEP, Raiders take Stick in next years NFL draft. It would be a great place for him to land IMO.

Also, If Beathard can play QB out of Iowa, Stick can damn sure make an NFL roster. That guy has two left feet and avg. accuracy at best and he is starting in the NFL. (That goes for many clip board holders I see on NFL rosters). Name the team and you'll probably find the player Im talking about.

If Kyle Lauletta can get drafted without being able to make a legal right hand turn without running over a cop, then Stick has a shot in the NFL:

https://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/...rt_2box_hudson

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Also, If Beathard can play QB out of Iowa, Stick can damn sure make an NFL roster. That guy has two left feet and avg. accuracy at best and he is starting in the NFL. (That goes for many clip board holders I see on NFL rosters). Name the team and you'll probably find the player Im talking about.
    This is exactly what I believe as Beathard is way less athletic than Stick and not some great passer either in college or in the pros. I still believe Stick is very similar to Christian Ponder. Ponder didn't have a great senior season with FSU and had a decent NFL arm and good foot speed. Stick may actually be a better runner than Ponder. Stick will get his chance at making an NFL team, but some of it will be pure luck as has happened to Beathard. If Stick can improve his processing speed with his reads I think he could have a great career as a backup in the NFL.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm wrong on Stick. He'll get drafted. Probably day 2. Derek Anderson (was called out of retirement and) started for the Bills last night.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'm wrong on Stick. He'll get drafted. Probably day 2. Derek Anderson (was called out of retirement and) started for the Bills last night.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    If "Timing is Everything", Stick could not have picked a better year to come out. Teams always reach for QB's and there are not a lot to pick from, If the Bison win another title Stick will get an invite to the combine. He will not disappoint at the 'Work-Out Wonder Games'!!!!!!!! And deservedly so.