Page 187 of 455 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Im not sure our current OC has much in the playbook for TE's. Prior to coming here I seem to remember his teams throwing a lot to WR's up and down the field. Regardless, I sure miss the TE's being involved in the Bison vertical attack. The WR play, other than Shep is almost nonexistent. I would really like to see a defense completely take Shep out of a game, (scheme him out) just to see what this offense would do to combat it and if it CAN? Other than Shep this WR crew is INVISIBLE!! Hope the Bison have a playoff answer as some team is gonna make them prove it.
    Do you ever think the reason why Shep gets most of the passes is because he is the first read and is almost always open? When he's not, Stick then options to the second and third read before trying to take off. NDSU's passing game and WRs aren't is a bad as you are assuming.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    At this point last year, Christ Strevler was ranked 20 among the draft eligible QBs, As of today Easton is ranked 24th. I doubt Easton will get drafted unless he starts throwing to other WRs and drastically improve other aspects of his game.
    Finding a source ranking him at #24 means nothing. Here is one from yesterday with him at #14. Of course, he could have slipped 10 spots in the last few hours.
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2019QB.php
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Well you are entitled to your opinion, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Your telling me that throwing to the open guy hurts his draft stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    If those other WRs are not getting any separation then why would Easton start throwing to them? It would be interesting to see a team's top CB follow Shephard, especially when he goes to the slot, and see what our offensive passing game would turn into. Good possibility that our WRs would get completely shut down then, but maybe these other guys would win a few more battles against the #3 CB.
    I agree it looks like he has one good serviceable receiver every year. Last year we were RJ heavy, this year he is relying on Shep, but it wouldnt hurt if he threw with similar anticipation and timing to other receivers.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

All alone for most touchdowns in program history with a number of games to go. He will finish as the G.O.A.T.
    Last edited by HandoEX; 10-27-2018 at 10:32 PM.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    All alone for most touchdowns in program history with a number of games to go. He will finish is the G.O.A.T.
    Absolutely correct.

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    All alone for most touchdowns in program history with a number of games to go. He will finish is the G.O.A.T.
    He was outstanding today in all phases of the game. Throwing, running, everything. His TE couldnt hold on to the ball after the catch. If he plays like this for another 6 games, he will get drafted before 3rd round, i think.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Missed the out route from the far side hash today.

Other than that. Money... All... Game... Long

E.F.S.!

(More characters to satisfy the req)
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Who is better in all of college fb right now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Who is better in all of college fb right now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Probably 10-15 people in next year’s draft class?