Page 391 of 455 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Would it help Easton's career if he switched from QB to WR , just thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Would it help Easton's career if he switched from QB to WR , just thinking.
    No, not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Crazy he is that old but I suppose if he would have went on his mission that would make sense. I thought last year the bolts would use Easton in a capacity like Hill. Or another team would try the same, but it really hasn't caught on.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    I thought so too but I've come to the realization that Lynn is about as ingenious as a stump. The guy couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I thought so too but I've come to the realization that Lynn is about as ingenious as a stump. The guy couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.
    Totally agree and if I am not mistaken he just got a extension this spring

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Totally agree and if I am not mistaken he just got a extension this spring
    In this day and age, extensions don't mean much to all these billionaire owners; in terms of firing a coach, it's merely a few extra million dollars of buyout...….whoopee shit.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    In this day and age, extensions don't mean much to all these billionaire owners; in terms of firing a coach, it's merely a few extra million dollars of buyout...….whoopee shit.
    A extension is not the hot seat

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Hill himself is on the wrong side of 30. Maybe the Saints trade for Easton?
    Saints just signed Jameis Winston to a one year deal.

Articles, comments on the LA Chargers QBs are pretty much focusing on Tyrod Taylor and Justin Herbert these days following the Draft. Recent article lauding the Chargers for being more 'mobile' at QB had no mention of Stick. I thought odd given how good he is running the ball, making a play when he has to, etc.

From this it appears his time with the Chargers may be tenuous. However, I think he potentially has one really good thing going for him, besides his talent and smarts: Gus Bradley. It always helps having someone in your corner until you get a chance to play - perhaps Gus (an NDSU guy) is fighting for Easton behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Articles, comments on the LA Chargers QBs are pretty much focusing on Tyrod Taylor and Justin Herbert these days following the Draft. Recent article lauding the Chargers for being more 'mobile' at QB had no mention of Stick. I thought odd given how good he is running the ball, making a play when he has to, etc.

From this it appears his time with the Chargers may be tenuous. However, I think he potentially has one really good thing going for him, besides his talent and smarts: Gus Bradley. It always helps having someone in your corner until you get a chance to play - perhaps Gus (an NDSU guy) is fighting for Easton behind the scenes.
    Why wouldn't ES be on the team? Don't all teams carry 3 qb's? Who runs the scout team offense? If there are only 2 qb's, that team is one snap away from serious quarterback trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Why wouldn't ES be on the team? Don't all teams carry 3 qb's? Who runs the scout team offense? If there are only 2 qb's, that team is one snap away from serious quarterback trouble.
    Stick will be fine 3rd string qb’s make 2 million a year after they been around for a few years