Page 247 of 455 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Sounds/Looks like another bad outing today for Easton so far. I am just going to stay off Twitter in regards to his mentions. Getting pretty bummed about it to be honest. I know they might be cherry picking some of the plays/throws but they look really bad and I, of course, absolutely love Easton.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Sounds/Looks like another bad outing today for Easton so far. I am just going to stay off Twitter in regards to his mentions. Getting pretty bummed about it to be honest. I know they might be cherry picking some of the plays/throws but they look really bad and I, of course, absolutely love Easton.
    There are plenty of guys impressed by him on twitter too.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The coverage on these practices suck. I can’t find squat on neither the good nor the bad.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    The coverage on these practices suck. I can’t find squat on neither the good nor the bad.
    Watch the videos from the Emory Hunt link I posted above and you’ll be able to decide yourself.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Watch the videos from the Emory Hunt link I posted above and you’ll be able to decide yourself.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I did see those and actually liked them. I did see Easton throw the pick and it didn’t bother me at all I guess. I did notice that nobody was writing on the bad throws that the Boise QB was throwing. Also had a pick and some way off the mark. I would rather see more of that than somebody’s interpretation of what had happened throughout the practice.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

These all-star games can be hit and miss when it comes to evaluations. Some of those misses can be due to lack of chemistry and timing as well as misreads by the WR's or poor route running. Hard to gauge accuracy from a video with no context. I assume the scouts may get a tad more info than us though. It is discouraging to hear about Easton's struggles, but he also hasn't had time to train much outside of NDSU. He had good chemistry with the receivers this year and is probably use to their route running and abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I did see those and actually liked them. I did see Easton throw the pick and it didn’t bother me at all I guess. I did notice that nobody was writing on the bad throws that the Boise QB was throwing. Also had a pick and some way off the mark. I would rather see more of that than somebody’s interpretation of what had happened throughout the practice.
    The Day Three videos for the West team are now up. Not a too terrible or a great day for Easton in my opinion. The endzone throws were frustrating as it seemed neither him or his WRs were on the same page. However, when comparing Stick to the other two QBs, he looked better and didn't fumble a snap.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    These all-star games can be hit and miss when it comes to evaluations. Some of those misses can be due to lack of chemistry and timing as well as misreads by the WR's or poor route running. Hard to gauge accuracy from a video with no context. I assume the scouts may get a tad more info than us though. It is discouraging to hear about Easton's struggles, but he also hasn't had time to train much outside o NDSU. He had good chemistry with the receivers this year and is probably ise to their route running and abilities.
    This is something I pointed out yesterday. Easton basically went from playing at the National Championship Game to signing with an agent to begin practicing for the Shrine Game. Other QBs get an extra two to four weeks to find an agent and start working with a QB guru (usually the same ones the pros use after each season) before heading to the Shrine Game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I think Easton will be fine. Give him a couple more days, a good pro day, and 1 on 1 times with teams and he should still impress. I think he will still be drafted.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Seeing his throws on twitter. He is not doing well. Unless he turns it around quickly he will not get a combine invite. The lack of preparation due to the National Championship game is hurting him. Mentally he is just not there, and I don't understand. He made so much progress this year. Coach Mess was low on the intermediate routes, most of these practices run them a lot. His tape on intermediate routes is limited as well. This is do or die time for him, he has to dominate these practices to get his draft stock up. Is he having trouble with the terminology or doesn't understand the play calls?