Page 357 of 455 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    If the chargers don't put stick on the roster, he'll be picked up faster than

a dollar bill at the Bada Bing
    I can't get over Lynn's comments on Jones......"he's been competing, he's done some nice things, it's gonna come down to the last game"........seriously? WTF is he watching?? I sure hope it's not because something else.....if you know what I mean.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    If the chargers don't put stick on the roster, he'll be picked up faster than

a dollar bill at the Bada Bing
    Yup, gotta agree with this.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I can't get over Lynn's comments on Jones......"he's been competing, he's done some nice things, it's gonna come down to the last game"........seriously? WTF is he watching?? I sure hope it's not because something else.....if you know what I mean.
    Because were in Buffalo together?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Easton is the r/Chargers sidebar picture right now, just thought it was pretty awesome!

Missed the Seahawks game but just saw some highlights of it now. Congrats to Stick for coming back with a good game after a tough outing the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I thought that Cardale had a great week 2 game and a short but solid week 3 game. I want Easton to lock in the #3 spot as bad as everyone here but I haven't seen practices that may be influencing remarks from Lynn. To be honest that just sounds like coach speak anyway. He isn't heaping praise on Jones as those are very generic "comments". Also, I can only imagine you are hoping it isn't a race favoritism thing. If so that's a stretch, champ, and comes across as a bit of projecting. If not, it is too early in the morning for me to pick up on it.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I thought that Cardale had a great week 2 game and a short but solid week 3 game. I want Easton to lock in the #3 spot as bad as everyone here but I haven't seen practices that may be influencing remarks from Lynn. To be honest that just sounds like coach speak anyway. He isn't heaping praise on Jones as those are very generic "comments". Also, I can only imagine you are hoping it isn't a race favoritism thing. If so that's a stretch, champ, and comes across as a bit of projecting. If not, it is too early in the morning for me to pick up on it.

Cardale Jones or Easton Stick in control? No brainer 100 times the upside

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Cardale Jones or Easton Stick in control? No brainer 100 times the upside
    Not sure why I was quoted but I agree. They've invested more capital in Easton and he has shown some exciting upside with some young player downside. Certainly seems like an obvious choice and it seems like most of Chargers nation agrees.
    Rixen

Was Tanner V playing cemter on all three of Easton's drives?