Page 336 of 455 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Camp Questions: How Will Easton Stick Measure Up? Nothing really new here. Just a Chargers team page editor killing time until the start of fall camp.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The first Easton Stick cards in a pro uniform are out. I said it before, I'll never get sick of seeing NDSU players in these sets!

Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Chargers QB Coach breaks down Stick.
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...-Stick-on-film
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    not you... but i love when i post something on ndsu fans facebook page then , kolpack, forum ,kfgo run to thier social sites to post it as thier own bahaha

i like this 1 too https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/...945662976?s=09
    Glad I’m not the only one that noticed the Inforum jumping on the bandwagon.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    not you... but i love when i post something on ndsu fans facebook page then , kolpack, forum ,kfgo run to thier social sites to post it as thier own bahaha

i like this 1 too https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/...945662976?s=09
    Not like it’s some big take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Things seem a bit slow at Bisonville the last several days, so here is an on-going LA Chargers forum discussion involving ES if he get put on the PS instead of the 53 squad.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Things seem a bit slow at Bisonville the last several days, so here is an on-going LA Chargers forum discussion involving ES if he get put on the PS instead of the 53 squad.
    Things must be slow there also. I have a hard time believing he will be put on the PS.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Things must be slow there also. I have a hard time believing he will be put on the PS.
    I think it's plausible if he has a pedestrian preseason. Seems like most NFL teams only like to carry 2 QBs on their active roster and they have a pretty high priced veteran backup in Tyrod Taylor (carries $6M in dead cap even if they cut him). If they think they can sneak Stick through waivers and onto the practice squad that opens up a spot on the 53 man roster for another guy they want to retain.

But if they see Stick as a Taysom Hill type Swiss army knife QB3 then it seems a lot more likely he makes it to the active roster. Or if they trade Taylor to some QB needy team in the preseason who maybe loses a QB in a preseason game that obviously would lock Stick in. They can be pretty flexible since Rivers is one of the most durable QBs in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think it's plausible if he has a pedestrian preseason. Seems like most NFL teams only like to carry 2 QBs on their active roster and they have a pretty high priced veteran backup in Tyrod Taylor (carries $6M in dead cap even if they cut him). If they think they can sneak Stick through waivers and onto the practice squad that opens up a spot on the 53 man roster for another guy they want to retain.

But if they see Stick as a Taysom Hill type Swiss army knife QB3 then it seems a lot more likely he makes it to the active roster. Or if they trade Taylor to some QB needy team in the preseason who maybe loses a QB in a preseason game that obviously would lock Stick in. They can be pretty flexible since Rivers is one of the most durable QBs in NFL history.
    What would be your best guess?
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What would be your best guess?
    Just a shot in the dark mostly but I would guess they'll carry 3 QBs because they'll be worried that Stick won't clear waivers if they try to sneak him onto the practice squad.