Page 53 of 455 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    And more action for the backup due to injury, most likely.
    Don't you have the hypothetical playoffs to worry about?

Right. Thinking Easton will yield to a backup at roughly the same rate as that other guy. What was his name again? Jensen, yeah that's it. Wait a minute...

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    And more action for the backup due to injury, most likely.
    Last time our QB was injured, the backup won 8 straight games up through the semis and the injured QB was picked second in the draft. We'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Don't you have the hypothetical FBS move up in a month to worry about? (according to sioux volley)
    Fixed your post.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I am praying god everyday to give Easton little more strength in his arm
    Did you not watch the spring game?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am praying god everyday to give Easton little more strength in his arm
    I like how people are going to compare every future QB to Wentz who was the 2nd overall pick in the draft. No player will ever be perfect enough now!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I like how people are going to compare every future QB to Wentz who was the 2nd overall pick in the draft. No player will ever be perfect enough now!!!!!!!!!!
    Before Carson's first season as a starter, I recall Hedberg and Polasek talking about how Bison fans were going to see throws they've never seen before. That proved to be true. Might not see them again from a Bison QB. Doesn't mean we won't have good ones or that Easton can't be great. Really looking forward to seeing him play this fall.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

They did the same thing with Walker but they seem to have forgotten about him now.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We know he can run may be better than Carson, throwing is one area where he could improve. I just want to see him in NFL.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

We know he can run may be better than Carson, throwing is one area where he could improve. I just want to see him in NFL.
    There is no reason to believe that Easton will NOT improve. Most players that come through NDSU do. And he doesn't have to be as good as Carson - this is exactly what I said last fall. He only needs to be good enough to win games - and he has shown that he is.

Sure, Carson has raised the bar - not just for NDSU, but all of FCS football. If he does well in the next few years, he will disprove the FCS bias that we are so tired of hearing. Hopefully in the future, the next great FCS player to soar up draft charts will hear less of it.