Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Watch Parties

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SIU Watch Parties

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Gonna be in Coon Rapids this weekend...where the party at?? I know Senser's in Bloomington always has NDSU games on but that's kind of a drive from 610...anything on the north side? Or should I just hit a bar and make them put it on since it's on Game-plan now.
    Will Senser's in Roseville have it??? That's a little more 610 friendly... probably 15 minutes closer

I heard you could see this game in Carbondale Illinois! Thats where I am going.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Gonna be in Coon Rapids this weekend...where the party at?? I know Senser's in Bloomington always has NDSU games on but that's kind of a drive from 610...anything on the north side? Or should I just hit a bar and make them put it on since it's on Game-plan now.

Dave and Busters in MG
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This Saturday’s Saluki football game against No. 1 North Dakota State will be available on ESPN GamePlan as well as ESPN3. ESPN GamePlan is a pay-per-view television package available through DirecTV, Dish Network and select cable providers. ESPN 3 is available at watchespn.com through participating video and high-speed internet providers.

Kickoff is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 19 at 2 p.m. at Saluki Stadium.
    http://www.siusalukis.com/sports/m-f...101513aaa.html

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ugh, I hate the feeling I get when I'm not there in person. Cheer softly for me PL. Yell "Sioux suck!!" and rip on a few Bison players for me. And then just sit down and start knitting like I normally do. And my oh my, if anyone stands up in front of you, give them a piece of your mind for me. Thanks.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

PS: PL, get a head count of the SIU student section at the start of the game and another during the second half. That way Audit can do some fancy shmancy cross comparison analysis on Monday. Thanks
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Will Senser's in Roseville have it??? That's a little more 610 friendly... probably 15 minutes closer
    I'm guessing they will, or can have it. It's a little bit less of an issue now that it's on GamePlan for sure. I was thinking I was going to have to find a bar with ESPN3 or one that allows me to log into mine haha.

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    Dave and Busters in MG
    I'm assuming you are going to be in Bloomington? I guess I didn't even think about Dave and Busters, that might be kinda fun.

Anyone gather up north or does everyone go to Bloomington usually?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd totally meet up with you at Dave and busters if I didn't have my family stopping by. There are a few of us north west burb people.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep. Ultra HD!

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yep. Ultra HD!
    I hear it's so good it's like you're there!