Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Next Opponent: at Southern Illinois

Default Re: Next Opponent: at Southern Illinois

[QUOTE=KilldeerBison;779595]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonhp330 View Post

His last line; After back-to-back six-point losses, they're due against the Bison. I'll fix it for him; after back-to-back six-point losses, they're due to get blown out by the Bison!
    Bump-aroo!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

They said attendance was 11k. No bleeding way there was more than 9k.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They said attendance was 11k. No bleeding way there was more than 9k.
    maybe 9k ikn the first half and the student tailgate was hopping. I scalped a ticket from an NDSU fan whose wife couldn't make and sat amongst them for the game. Nice folk, wish the game would have gone better for the home team, but the Bison are as advertised. Sometimes you just get beat by a better team. Congrats to NDSU and best of luck in the playoffs unless we see you again..
    subvert the dominant paradigm[/SIZE]

What an awesome 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by houndawg View Post
    maybe 9k ikn the first half and the student tailgate was hopping. I scalped a ticket from an NDSU fan whose wife couldn't make and sat amongst them for the game. Nice folk, wish the game would have gone better for the home team, but the Bison are as advertised. Sometimes you just get beat by a better team. Congrats to NDSU and best of luck in the playoffs unless we see you again..
    I agree about the tailgate. I had a very drunk young man ask me what the final score was as I was walking out. He was disappointed.

On another note it was great meeting you. I can now put a face to the name as I argue with you.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I agree about the tailgate. I had a very drunk young man ask me what the final score was as I was walking out. He was disappointed.

On another note it was great meeting you. I can now put a face to the name as I argue with you.
    Likewise, amigo. Great to meet you and Tatanka and hope we can do it again. And congratulations on on a good win, we got a schoolin' today.
    subvert the dominant paradigm[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by houndawg View Post
    Likewise, amigo. Great to meet you and Tatanka and hope we can do it again. And congratulations on on a good win, we got a schoolin' today.

good to meet you houndawg... See you in Fargo next year? Please plan to join our tailgate if you make the trip to south Manitoba...

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Wish some of Heagle's sticks were in here, but great stuff none-the-less.

Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    This will be typical Bison game. Probably close at half and we start pulling away mid-3rd. I'll take the good guys 31-10.
    Patting myself on the back.