Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UND athletic dept. 700,000 in the red

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UND athletic dept. 700,000 in the red

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Just wait til UN_ has to pay Mussman the balance of his contract and then pony up another $250,000 a year for a new coach. That's not figuring incentives either, but I doubt they'll ever have to pay on the incentive clause. Really, does anything think UN_ will ever win a conference championship, make the playoffs, or sell more than 12 season tickets?

Maybe Faison will decide to keep the Muss since he can't afford a new coach.
    If we ever schedule a 2 or 3 for 1 with them they will. Knowing their history it'll be cheaper to buy a whole season ticket than that single game.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Makes me wonder what will happen with Athletic budgets if NCAA allows athletes to make money for playing too.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Makes me wonder what will happen with Athletic budgets if NCAA allows athletes to make money for playing too.
    Instead of competing for players by building monuments to donors egos they'll compete for players by offering them money that the player can do whatever they want with. It'll be a great day for capitalism.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any truth to the rumor that Nick Saban was seen in the Minneapolis airport heading to Grand Forks?

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Any truth to the rumor that Nick Saban was seen in the Minneapolis airport heading to Fargo to make the 80 mile drive to Grand Forks?

FIFY
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Should this thread title be updated to UND athletic department now 875,000 in the red?