Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Random chatter about UNI game.

Default Re: Random chatter about UNI game.

10>0. Bye now.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    In the espn conversation box a uni fan goes into a paragraph about his trip to fargo and how nice everyone was and he now loves fargo.
    That was me and I meant every word. Met quite a few Bisonville people too. Just hard working guys that like their weekends and love football. Couldn't feel more welcome. I haven't been to a ton of road games, but usually can't get out of the town fast enough when I do go. Especially Macomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Champions View Post
    You guys SUCK! 99 yards passing? Brilliant.
    We only needed 99 to beat you. Youre lucky Bohl isnt one to run up the score. Now go lie down by your dish like a good little doggie.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by northerniowadave View Post
    That was me and I meant every word. Met quite a few Bisonville people too. Just hard working guys that like their weekends and love football. Couldn't feel more welcome. I haven't been to a ton of road games, but usually can't get out of the town fast enough when I do go. Especially Macomb.
    Dave
    Great meeting you. PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

smack talk works when the bison lose. 5-0 haha

I'd call you a dick, but that would be wrong... A dick has a functional head.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Attachment 3202

I met these UNI folks at the Candlewood saturday morning. Most are parents and family of players, and the nicest people you could ever ask for. They couldn't get over the tailgating and how respectful Bison fans are. Even after the game, both myself and "westriverbison" visited with these folks, then after that I took a few of the guys out to a local watering hole to meet Bison Nation at night!
    Great group of people. Enjoyed a couple of hours and the better part of a Crown handle with that crew.
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

northerniowadave and all the UNI fans that tailgated with us were a blast and are welcome back any time. In person, I have not met a bad UNI fan.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]