Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: loosing two starting O line players (one and two days) before the UNI Game

Default Re: loosing two starting O line players (one and two days) before the UNI Game

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Dr. Wikipedia says "A sprain is an injury in a joint, caused by the ligament being stretched beyond its own capacity." I guess that doesn't always involve a tear.
    The way I understand it is a Grade 1 = stretch/slight tear, grade 2 = partial tear and grade 3 = complete tear/rupture. But I was more or less just ribbing Kermit because of his knowledge
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Default Re: loosing two starting O line players (one and two days) before the UNI Game

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    To put up 260 yards with a last minute, make-shift Oline is very impressive. To have Gimme come in in the fourth with an attitude really helped out. That said, we need to get healthy at Oline asap. That bye week in November (date??) can't come soon enough IMO. Do we know if Gimme will need surgery right away on the meniscus tear, or is it something that can be left until the day after the bye week. Also, I did not notice Anthony LaVoy on D much, if at all. Did they or are they gonna flip him to the offensive side for a few weeks?

"Team" depth is huge!
    November 2 is the bye week. 3 more games to get through. Let's hope the boys can hold it together.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Did you notice that we also moved around line positions during the game---according to the Monday coach presser. I did not catch that during the game. Ill have to rewatch the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    November 2 is the bye week. 3 more games to get through. Let's hope the boys can hold it together.

I think he alluded to that Hinz would start at Center and Colville would have played Guard with Gimmestad out since Colville played Guard last year and Hinz has only played center IIRC, but when Colville went out on top of that, they moved Plankers inside to fill that spot at guard with Hinz playing center. Are you saying they switched spots during the game?

If Gimmestad were to aggrevate the injury during this week's game (assuming he plays) I would imagine the same would happen were Colville would slide to G and Hinz would come in at Center.