Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We get one crappy game a year. Hopefully, that was it.

Default Re: We get one crappy game a year. Hopefully, that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Yes. Great on the D. But that's still 2 possessions we never had because of the ridiculous TOs.

So youre assuming we would have scored on at least one of them. Maybe maybe not. I like the optimism though. :-)
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Correct me if im wrong...but didnt they only get 6 points on turnovers?
    A TD pass was turnover related? I do know the long TD run should have been a loss but became 7 due to poor tackling.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    For having a patchwork O-Line today the Bison did pretty well against a very good defense.

Rushed for 260 yards and dominated the TOP.

Turnovers killed us. Clean those up and this game is a double digit win for the Bison.
    agreed....and i wanted to hate Jensen..did a little early..but dammit- he has huge cajones when the game is on the line. When given adversity, Champions win. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Come on folks, give UNI some credit. That was a good football team we beat today! If football games were only 3 quarters long we are beatable but I am amazed what we do to teams in the 4th quarter. K State, SDSU and now UNI wilted late in the games because of the physical nature of our football team. We are not an offensive jauggernaut by any means. We may be one of the most physical FCS teams of all time though!
    Exactly!!! Our team scored 14 unanswered point in the fourth quarter to win the game. The offense made big drives and the defense made crucial stops to win the game.

Life as a Bison is very good.

Go Bison!

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhp330 View Post
    agreed....and i wanted to hate Jensen..did a little early..but dammit- he has huge cajones when the game is on the line. When given adversity, Champions win. Plain and simple.
    Jensen made a few nice throws and missed a few open receivers. I know I am in the minority, but I've never been a big Jensen qb fan. However, he is a spectacular leader and rises to the challenge. He doesn't crack under pressure and he never gives in. Like you said, champions win.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    A TD pass was turnover related? I do know the long TD run should have been a loss but became 7 due to poor tackling.
    No. Both our fumbles turned into fgs for uni. 3+3=6

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    No. Both our fumbles turned into fgs for uni. 3+3=6
    You are correct as my wife has already corrected me also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You are correct as my wife has already corrected me also.
    Your wife is awesome!

I guess I did not find that we played so crappy. A normal team would have lost that game.

A few keys:

two last minute changes on the O-Line----Gotta expect some miscues. Fyi We were just a few yards shy of having two hundred yard rushers.

Did you see the TOP

Two Key stops for FG after key fumbles. (The CD fumble was bad, but did you happen to see that hit. He did a complete 180 and landed on the very top of his head)

Was it all roses, no! But was it all Bad, not even close! Gotta love how they reacted in the face of diversity. Again, a normal team would have lost that game!

Have you ever considered you were out played? UNI made you look bad. We were dominate.