Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We get one crappy game a year. Hopefully, that was it.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default We get one crappy game a year. Hopefully, that was it.

Discuss.

I need a drink after watching that shit show.
    Insert something clever here...

Default Re: We get one crappy game a year. Hopefully, that was it.

I was thinking that same thing the entire second half. For once we won the crappy game and hopefully we dominate all the way to Frisco now.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope this was the one.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Come on folks, give UNI some credit. That was a good football team we beat today! If football games were only 3 quarters long we are beatable but I am amazed what we do to teams in the 4th quarter. K State, SDSU and now UNI wilted late in the games because of the physical nature of our football team. We are not an offensive jauggernaut by any means. We may be one of the most physical FCS teams of all time though!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Come on folks, give UNI some credit. That was a good football team we beat today! If football games were only 3 quarters long we are beatable but I am amazed what we do to teams in the 4th quarter. K State, SDSU and now UNI wilted late in the games because of the physical nature of our football team. We are not an offensive jauggernaut by any means. We may be one of the most physical FCS teams of all time though!
    Agreed, there was a reason things happened difficulty, yes we played sloppy but UNI was a big reason why.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hopefully this isn't when Brock starts his mid season slump. Dude couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Hopefully this isn't when Brock starts his mid season slump. Dude couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
    And when he did the barn dropped the ball

I think some you guys are spoiled. UNI was a good football team. They are physical and tough football team. The Bison over came adversity and won. UNI was not the little sisters of the poor, UNI came to play!!

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tough beginning to the game and the 'new' o-line took some time to settle in, but UNI was a quality opponent. They don't deserve to drop in the polls.

I believe we will drop a regular season game, on the road at Youngstown seems to be the most likely. Its tough to run the MVC and sometimes a loss can be an opportunity to refocus and tune some weak spots before the playoffs. We've seen it the last two years, and I think we'll see it this year. It won't kill us, and we'll still see ya in Frisco!

My observations from section 25: worst game of the year, but not too far behind the SDSU'S game. That wasn't exactly pretty either! Brock has ice in his veins and I question whether he is human in the 4th quarter. In the theme of my avatar he sort of goes all Bruce Banner in quarter 1 - 3 and quarter 4 he hulks out football style! With that said he was off most of the game. The defense should maybe had 3 picks, too many dropped balls. WOW! Marcus had one of his worst games as a Bison. I noticed both he and Dudzik ended up in the dog house on kick returns. Not a good game for him. Vigen also had a piss poor game. He is right there with Marcus as far as having a poor game. Running a WR sweep or end around or whatever on 1st and 10? That is something you set up, UNI should have won this game. They played hard and better for 3.5 quarters. They maybe had 3 penalties and the only turnover came at the very end. solid team, they will be scary come playoff time! But no apologies here, NDSU is not the champs by chance!! Oh and the MVC officials are the worst in the nation!
    Last edited by AjaxTheMighty; 10-06-2013 at 01:45 AM.