Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Jerseys

Default Home Jerseys

Do we know if there is any plan to get new home jerseys- Green or Gold/Yellow? Im not saying we need them or that I even want them, I was just wondering since we have new AWAY jerseys, if there is any plan to make a green or gold version of the same style to match em? Just thought it was a little strange to only get a new style jersey for ONLY our aways. anyone know more deets on this? anyone care? haha

Yup... Its a bye-week

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Home Jerseys

Didn't we get new ones last year or this year?
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Do we know if there is any plan to get new home jerseys- Green or Gold/Yellow? Im not saying we need them or that I even want them, I was just wondering since we have new AWAY jerseys, if there is any plan to make a green or gold version of the same style to match em? Just thought it was a little strange to only get a new style jersey for ONLY our aways. anyone know more deets on this? anyone care? haha

Yup... Its a bye-week
    From what I heard, there should be new green versions next year…I believe the yellows will be replaced in 2015.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    From what I heard, there should be new green versions next year…I believe the yellows will be replaced in 2015.
    Makes sense. I thought it was strange to not do all three at once, considering its one design with just different color schemes.

Does anyone who is eve remotely talented at photoshop show us what Green or Gold J's would look like with the Away Jersey style?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Makes sense. I thought it was strange to not do all three at once, considering its one design with just different color schemes.

Does anyone who is eve remotely talented at photoshop show us what Green or Gold J's would look like with the Away Jersey style?
    They don't do them all at once because of cost. Each jersey is about $250 each and if you they order 100 (including any extras just in case they get torn), you are looking at least $25,000.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They don't do them all at once because of cost. Each jersey is about $250 each and if you they order 100 (including any extras just in case they get torn), you are looking at least $25,000.
    Do they really pay that much per jersey? I just assumed they got a deal because isn't that how much an authentic jersey cost if I wanted to pick one up at Scheels?

I think we will be wearing the home jerseys at Frisco this year, unless we lose and slip to number 2 or 3. Last year the team got to keep the road jerseys from Frisco, so it makes sense that they will get the home ones and buy new for 2014.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Do they really pay that much per jersey? I just assumed they got a deal because isn't that how much an authentic jersey cost if I wanted to pick one up at Scheels?
    I think the authentics cost $300 at Scheels, so I'd say $250 (or close to that) is fairly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I think we will be wearing the home jerseys at Frisco this year, unless we lose and slip to number 2 or 3. Last year the team got to keep the road jerseys from Frisco, so it makes sense that they will get the home ones and buy new for 2014.
    The seed doesn't matter when it comes to who is home/away…It's all based on which side of the bracket we are on and that goes by the flip of the coin. In 2012, we were the home team with the #2 seed and last year we were the road team with the #1 seed.

Don't they wear the yellow ones as their home jerseys throughout the playoffs.

If they get there it would be kind of cool to wear each color once:

2011: Gold
    2012: White
    2013: Green