Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New FBS proposal? Anything to this?

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: New FBS proposal? Anything to this?

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post

He wants his football team to be relevant so bad I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Anyone see SiouxVolley's/Star2City's meltdown on SS.com? Hahahahaha!

I might have to create another poll to crown the 2013 SS.com dumbass of the year!
    Just name the dumbass award after Daryl as he wins it yearly hands down
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

I thought Gabe's comment of "When the other guy starts bragging about his income, I know I've won" was pretty hard to refute.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I thought Gabe's comment of "When the other guy starts bragging about his income, I know I've won" was pretty hard to refute.
    Saying your rich is like other teams saying ND sucks after getting destroyed.
    And as a closing burn I had to throw in its almost hockey season and post a giant ass GAME DAY banner to annoy them. Haven't read it since. Don't want to get sucked into THAT discussion!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    He wants his football team to be relevant so bad I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
    Who? Star2city? My impression is that his hate for NDSU is a burning sun compared to the guttering birthday candle representing his love for UND.

Of course, I'm pretty sure that he stopped posting here when his prediction that NDSU would never get into the Summit (MidCon back then) proved to be as accurate as his prediction that SDSU would not go DI.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Who? Star2city? My impression is that his hate for NDSU is a burning sun compared to the guttering birthday candle representing his love for UND.

Of course, I'm pretty sure that he stopped posting here when his prediction that NDSU would never get into the Summit (MidCon back then) proved to be as accurate as his prediction that SDSU would not go DI.
    I was really (really, really) bored for a couple hours the other day and wanted to create a "best of" post to refute star's post that he always got things right. My recollection is that he threw so much stuff against the wall that some of it was eventually going to stick. Thankfully, the search function over at ss.com is either wacked, broken from the last major software update, or I'm just too dumb to figure out how it works for old posts. It was interesting to see that he was almost rational at the very beginning(2001-2).

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Saying your rich is like other teams saying ND sucks after getting destroyed.
    And as a closing burn I had to throw in its almost hockey season and post a giant ass GAME DAY banner to annoy them. Haven't read it since. Don't want to get sucked into THAT discussion!
    Just to humor you they called it a home depot ad.. ha!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Just to humor you they called it a home depot ad.. ha!
    That's the best they could do? What's next making fun of a big time bowl winner because its named after a sponsor?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

...or a hockey arena?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Don't see this program going back to DII, really???