Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The NDSU/SDSU Game on TV.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NDSU/SDSU Game on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    Yeah same here, unless it shows up on ESPN3 late in the week or Gobison can pick it up somehow I'll be paying $12 to watch it....
    Does that officially make us a donor to SDSU athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Just donated my 12 bucks to SDSU.

Catch is...to cancel it so that recurring billing doesn't happen in a month.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Think of it as contributing to the additional porta potty fund they so desperately need.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As an eastern MN resident (who travels to some of the games), there is only 1 game on the schedule that is not available on either FS1, ESPN3, FoxCollegeSports, or FSN North+. Yes, it the SDSU game.

Does anyone know if the game will be on at Sensor's, or anywhere else in the MSP area?

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Just donated my 12 bucks to SDSU.

Catch is...to cancel it so that recurring billing doesn't happen in a month.
    FYI, even after you cancel, SDSU is horrible about sending you athletic department updates. I just eventually added them to my block sender list.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    As an eastern MN resident (who travels to some of the games), there is only 1 game on the schedule that is not available on either FS1, ESPN3, FoxCollegeSports, or FSN North+. Yes, it the SDSU game.

Does anyone know if the game will be on at Sensor's, or anywhere else in the MSP area?
    Yep, Sensors will have it, as will Dave & Busters in Maple Grove.

Quote Originally Posted by swanee View Post
    Will we be able to get it at LVH Sams? I knew this might be the only game that was not easily available and have been counting on the LVH setup this weekend.

I'm actually looking forward to meeting you, along with other "like minded" folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Midco told me they may have option for subscribers to watch online. Any midco customers able to verify?
    Let me know if that account doesn't work, but you guys should be able to get it to work. I was able to hop on yesterday and stream some stuff.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Midco told me they may have option for subscribers to watch online. Any midco customers able to verify?
    Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Let me know if that account doesn't work, but you guys should be able to get it to work. I was able to hop on yesterday and stream some stuff.

FYI - every once and a while when I log into watchespn.com (ESPN3) using my Midco login I have trouble with the verification, but every time it has happened I switch to Firefox and it works every time. So if for whatever reason you are positive you have the correct login info for Midco and it doesn't want to let you stream video, try using Firefox as your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    FYI - every once and a while when I log into watchespn.com (ESPN3) using my Midco login I have trouble with the verification, but every time it has happened I switch to Firefox and it works every time. So if for whatever reason you are positive you have the correct login info for Midco and it doesn't want to let you stream video, try using Firefox as your browser.
    I've found on Chrome that logging out and logging back in works too.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So the asshats at SDSU aren't getting one of the biggest FCS games of the year to date on some sort of national cable channel? Chirst, even UN_ got the Griz game on FCS, so you can't tell me SDSU couldn't have gotten the same deal done. What a load of shit and a kick to the balls to the entire FCS for not making this game available to a national audience. Midco and ND NBC, thanks alot Justin, nice work showcasing your program in hopes of making a few bucks on your cheap ass $12.00 subscription.