Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New SDSU football stadium site plan....

Default Re: New SDSU football stadium site plan....

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    You sure you don't want Yen, or Drachmas, or Euros, or Rupees, or.............................kilometers?
    I'll take airline miles.....

Capacity is for 18,500 at completion of first level and easily expandable into the 22+ category if needed. Will be a beautiful facility and I'm happy we are still going to be outdoors. Personally wish we'd stick with grass but that's probably not an option. The old stadium is in its last few years of being usable and structurally sound so need is there to do something. Like the plan they have.

Let's build it. No doubt will keep a few port-o-lets for you folks though.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Capacity is for 18,500 at completion of first level and easily expandable into the 22+ category if needed. Will be a beautiful facility and I'm happy we are still going to be outdoors. Personally wish we'd stick with grass but that's probably not an option. The old stadium is in its last few years of being usable and structurally sound so need is there to do something. Like the plan they have.

SUPERBUNNY
    I can't wait, bunny. I may even come up for a few non-NDSU games when they get this baby done. It is really a key thing for you to maintain your edge on USD and close the SD borders from NDSU. NDSU doing very well in SD recruiting...

SUPERBUNNY
    Obviously you know that Bison do better in the sod than teeny wabbits do! Wabbits will love the quickness of the field turf!

Considering the shape the field looked to be in on TV this year SDSU should be glad that it quit raining friday night, that could have turned into the mud bowl real quick for the amount of sod that was flying during the game.

SUPERBUNNY

please, please make sure you truck in adequate feed for your cheer team. I'm concerned for their well being. I'm guessing there will be at least three or four cases of rubber pellet ingestion until the retraining takes hold.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    please, please make sure you truck in adequate feed for your cheer team. I'm concerned for their well being. I'm guessing there will be at least three or four cases of rubber pellet ingestion until the retraining takes hold.

Ha, love it. Actually, I think our gals have been getting a lot better.

Obviously the spoils of the back-to-back titles have carried over to the other programs. Those Fisonettes are some of the biggest, pastiest gals to don the pom poms that I've seen. For crying out loud, get them some bigger pom poms to make them look better and buy a tanning booth. They look like Charolais out there. They're Bison damnit!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Bison!

Ha, love it. Actually, I think our gals have been getting a lot better.

Obviously the spoils of the back-to-back titles have carried over to the other programs. Those Fisonettes are some of the biggest, pastiest gals to don the pom poms that I've seen. For crying out loud, get them some bigger pom poms to make them look better and buy a tanning booth. They look like Charolais out there. They're Bison damnit!

SUPERBUNNY

now that is how it's done!

Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Update on SDSU's football stadium: $19.8 million in donations raised...Everything over $20 million can be bonded. Fundraising is going well so there's a push to take the donation-portion to $27 million which will, of course, reduce the bonded indebtedness and make the stadium produce more revenue.

In today's Argus Leader: http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Update on SDSU's football stadium: $19.8 million in donations raised...Everything over $20 million can be bonded. Fundraising is going well so there's a push to take the donation-portion to $27 million which will, of course, reduce the bonded indebtedness and make the stadium produce more revenue.

In today's Argus Leader: http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1
    Well it's not going to produce more revenue. The revenue will be what it is, that's the top line. If they raise more money they'll have to float fewer bonds and they'll pay less interest expense. As a result they may end up with more income or a smaller loss. That's the bottom line.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Well it's not going to produce more revenue. The revenue will be what it is, that's the top line. If they raise more money they'll have to float fewer bonds and they'll pay less interest expense. As a result they may end up with more income or a smaller loss. That's the bottom line.

shhhhhhh with all your facts and fancy bean countery.