Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DSU lands a spot on ESPN's College GameDay

Default Re: DSU lands a spot on ESPN's College GameDay

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Who are the Bisons?
    It is the fact that we are the Bisons more than once in the article. I think somebody really needs to go back to three grade

Go biSons!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Are they from Illinois?
    I hear girls there have huge breasteses

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, the article should have been proff red. I don't have an issue with the intent of the article. To play devil's advocate, NDSU was by no means the top billing on the KSU-NDSU game. Yet, we pushed the Fox angle every chance we got to our own advantage. That's what should be done. The only difference is that DSU, all things being equal and NDSU doesn't turn the ball over 15 times, is going to get killed. That's what I want potential recruits to see... a bunch of ESPN guys talking like they are going to be lambs to the slaughter.

I will be watching on TV and our group has already decided that we will have to take a shot every time "Alabama of the FCS" or "2 time FCS champs" or "woodchipper" is said on the program. I plan on being drunk an hour into the show.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    Yeah, the article should have been proff red. I don't have an issue with the intent of the article. To play devil's advocate, NDSU was by no means the top billing on the KSU-NDSU game. Yet, we pushed the Fox angle every chance we got to our own advantage. That's what should be done. The only difference is that DSU, all things being equal and NDSU doesn't turn the ball over 15 times, is going to get killed. That's what I want potential recruits to see... a bunch of ESPN guys talking like they are going to be lambs to the slaughter.

I will be watching on TV and our group has already decided that we will have to take a shot every time "Alabama of the FCS" or "2 time FCS champs" or "woodchipper" is said on the program. I plan on being drunk an hour into the show.
    Don't forget Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    That's what I want potential recruits to see... a bunch of ESPN guys talking like they are going to be lambs to the slaughter.
    This is already happening. Yesterday on the ESPN show "The Final Verdict" (I think that's what it's called anyway), they had a 2-3 minute breakdown of the game. One commentator spent a minute talking up NDSU, then they switched to the other commentator and asked him what DSU has to do to win the game and he said "pray."

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Don't forget Dynasty
    Jesus...I don't want to have to have my stomach pumped in the ER!!!

Off topic...What about getting a grass roots movement to unofficially nickname the Fargodome the "WOODCHIPPER"

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And you guys thought the Forum was bad

The Bisons?? Remember she is from the East Coast and there is a team called the Buffalo Bisons. Whether that's what she was thinking, who knows. So at least I can understand this mistake, the rest of them though are just ridiculous especially the "two loses."

Maybe they are so scared of NDSU the only way they could describe it was BISONS.........we seem like many!

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Whether that's what she was thinking, who knows. So at least I can understand this mistake, the rest of them though are just ridiculous especially the "two loses."
    At least she didn't type "two looses".

533 In a row