Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody know if we have an actual game this weekend?

Default Re: Anybody know if we have an actual game this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, and they did not spend time on SDSU or UNI during the week of prep. They may have done some work during the bye week (last week) on conference opponents, but not during game-week-->doesn't happen at NDSU. IMO, it was the effort, not the preparation that accounted for poor run defense.
    Ok, maybe my presentation was wrong. They might not have been installing it "for" SDSU/UNI, but it's pretty easy to generalize why you're working on certain things, ya know?

I'm not trying to suggest they didn't take Ferris State seriously, because I know they did.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Default Re: Anybody know if we have an actual game this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Everything else is all about TV and tailgating. Wanna maybe talk some football also?? I'm very interested to see if we continue to have issues on defense or if they have been cleaned up. Is Haeg healthy??

Let's please talk about some football too on this board.
    NO NO NO NO NO the location of College Game Day is much more important.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."