Thread: the best way to keep everyone happy with gameday

Default the best way to keep everyone happy with gameday

I'm not familiar with the setup but if they have cameras at the dome lot it would be cool to get the tailgating fans INVOLVED. Cutting to both locations would be neat

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: the best way to keep everyone happy with gameday

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I'm not familiar with the setup but if they have cameras at the dome lot it would be cool to get the tailgating fans INVOLVED. Cutting to both locations would be neat
    Wow. I'm sure ESPN never thought to put a camera at the tailgate lot or anywhere other than downtown. Maybe there will be yard signs.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013