Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oak Desk to give away

Default Re: Oak Desk to give away

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'll give AG your address. Any more questions?
    Okay, going with the Epson. Thanks.

And you're a cruel, cruel man for even threatening that.

Hey TABS,
    Is that glorious oak desk still available? ESPN called me and said they need a desk for a TV set up at the dome for this Saturday. Apparently, there is something going on in Fargo?????
    Anyhoo, they hadn't thought of doing any coverage in Fargo except for 1 old reel camera downtown but some genius on Bisonville thought it would be good to have people with cameras covering the tailgate lot, campus, the dome etc. Figured they'd give it a shot despite never having tried this on a pregame show before.
    Thanks in advance, buddy, for all your hard work and have a great day!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Hey TABS,
    Is that glorious oak desk still available? ESPN called me and said they need a desk for a TV set up at the dome for this Saturday. Apparently, there is something going on in Fargo?????
    Anyhoo, they hadn't thought of doing any coverage in Fargo except for 1 old reel camera downtown but some genius on Bisonville thought it would be good to have people with cameras covering the tailgate lot, campus, the dome etc. Figured they'd give it a shot despite never having tried this on a pregame show before.
    Thanks in advance, buddy, for all your hard work and have a great day!
    Remember...I have your address as well. Think about it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Steve Parmer is fixing up his house for when Ethan comes back and he needed to get rid of a corner unit desk. I took it thinking I could use it, but it is too big for our place. If anybody is interested, let me know. It is 75" long on each side (corner unit) with book shelf top. Very nice desk, all taken apart. I'll see if I can get a picture if needed. Did I mention it is free? Just let me know. First to come get it wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Put it in a garage sale.

Did it sell right away at your garage sale? That's too early for me to get to West Fargo.

Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.